DynBarter

In-game name: Cyber Quedeca
SteamID STEAM_0:1:172601754
Warns: 2 Both would be for NLR
Timezone: est
Playtime?: 127:37:34
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Flame Soul | NoobForce
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a mod on a Jail break server a while ago.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?      I have Experience being staff on other servers and I am a really calm and patient person.  Apart from having a job the only thing i do all day is play on this server so i would always be active and be able to take sits at anytime. I wouldn't be bias at all and i feel like i have a lot of experience on this server alone so I already know all the rules and things like that.           I wouldn't abuse my staff power at all in any way. I feel like most the players know me on the server and if anyone says they don't then I think that reflects badly on them because i been really active for the past 2 weeks now. Most the players know me as friendly as well. Im dedicated to this server specifically and love to play on it so I would be on most of the day.  
Through out the day there are points where there are little to no moderators on and it can be really annoying for players to see someone breaking the rules or killing them for no reason and not have them be warned or jailed so they keep doing it and the person who got killed will most likely kill others for this reason thinking that they will also not be warned or jalied or whatever is needed. So if new players join they wont think this server is that good because the lack of mods through out the day.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?                 Yes i have been banned once before And i got banned for Harrasment. Now i think this was dumb that I got banned for this because what happened was, this person built a hobo base in the middle of the street and would get mad when i was there (even if i wasn't talking to him) and would report me. Although half the server was sitting there.  After a while he made 2 reports on me and the admins did nothing because they agreed with me. Then Some more time goes by and he makes another report on me (keep in mind i haven't said a word to him) But this time a staff member who just got on accepted it. The person tells the mod all the stuff that ive done and lied a little too. after i suggested if I'm truly harrasing him so much why doesn't he just mute me. he refused to mute me and the admins eventually just banned me for 4 days. To go in more detail At the begining of the day i put 2 hits on him playing around not knowing that it wasnt something i was able to do so then he reported me for it and i got a verbal.         Then a lot of people in the server kept placing hits on him and the hitman kept killing him and he thought it was me doing it so he got mad at me a bunch and rdm'd me. So i reported him for rdm and he got a warn for it which of course mad him mad. After that he made another report on me thinking that i was the one placing all the hits on him. which i was not so the admin just sent us both back. He continued his hobo stuff in the middle of the town and people kept killing him and he kept complaining in chat about it. I walked over there once telling him it wasnt me and telling him that if he keeps complaining in chat about it more and more people are going to keep placing hits on him.         Well he didnt like it very much that i said that so this is the first reoprt about harrasment that he had on me. The mod didnt think i was harrasing him so he told me just to leave him alone and told him to report again if it happens again. So sense that happened i just left him alone and didn't talk to him sense then.               As the hits kept coming he was getting mad still blaming them on me. I walked past there one time as a lot of players were standing next to his base (Most of them being my friends) i started talking to them and stuff and sense i was close to his base he made another report on me. The mod once again didn't think i was bothering him at all so he just resolved it.                      A little bit later the same situation happened again. So he made another report on me (keep in mind i still havent said a single word to him sense his first ever report on me about harrasment) so this time A new mod veiws the report not fully aware of what been happening in the past about the hits and stuff. So we sit there for like 10 minutes telling my story and telling his story of what happened. and after a while the mod decides to ban me Even though i didn't even say a word to this man sense his first report.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 1 month ago
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 2 to 5 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I have a job and i play  baseball for my school and basketball 
Did you read the staff rules?: Cyber Quedeca

Edited by DynBarter

I'm going to -1 this because I don't think you are ready for it.

2 hours ago, DynBarter said:

Yes i have been banned once before And i got banned for Harrasment.

This is also a big yikes

2 paragraphs not 1 small one

2 hours ago, DynBarter said:

Warns: 2

What for? And having 2 warns with127 hours doesn't look good

• Agree 2

i’ve had multiple sits with this man and he handles the sits very well, however, i can tell his maturity level is not where it needs to be in order to be staff. being staff it’s more responsibility than it looks to be. and a ban for harassment is not a good look on a staff application. i would also say more hours would be a +, and reading the ruies! 

• Agree 2

Maturity level is nowhere to be a staff at least on this DRP Server. Bad input from other staff members, and low playtime. I've only had bad interactions from you sadly enough, but today was the only day I saw you. Also, A Harassment ban on a application is no good at all. Though I acknowledge that your telling the truth, it still looks bad. I would say play a little more and learn to understand the rules. I see you trying and willing to put the dedication in, but personally I wouldn't think its right. I also recommend grammarly.com for all your grammar/paragraph correcting needs.

5 hours ago, DynBarter said:

i been really active for the past 2 weeks now

Also, It says on your last application that you have 114 hours, then a month later you have 127 hours, and saying you've been really active for the past 2 weeks?

Edited by bearboobs
  • Informative 2
  • Agree 1
9 minutes ago, bearboobs said:

Maturity level is nowhere to be a staff at least on this DRP Server. Bad input from other staff members, and low playtime. I've only had bad interactions from you sadly enough, but today was the only day I saw you. Also, A Harassment ban on a application is no good at all. Though I acknowledge that your telling the truth, it still looks bad. I would say play a little more and learn to understand the rules. I see you trying and willing to put the dedication in, but personally I wouldn't think its right. I also recommend grammarly.com for all your grammar/paragraph correcting needs.

Also, It says on your last application that you have 114 hours, then a month later you have 127 hours, and saying you've been really active for the past 2 weeks?

I tried to talk to bearboobs one time on the street and the only thing he said to me was "get away from me or ill -1 your application" So sense then I havent talked to him

6 hours ago, DynBarter said:

In-game name: Cyber Quedeca
SteamID STEAM_0:1:172601754
Warns: 2 Both would be for NLR
Timezone: est
Playtime?: 127:37:34
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Flame Soul | NoobForce
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a mod on a Jail break server a while ago.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?      I have Experience being staff on other servers and I am a really calm and patient person.  Apart from having a job the only thing i do all day is play on this server so i would always be active and be able to take sits at anytime. I wouldn't be bias at all and i feel like i have a lot of experience on this server alone so I already know all the rules and things like that.           I wouldn't abuse my staff power at all in any way. I feel like most the players know me on the server and if anyone says they don't then I think that reflects badly on them because i been really active for the past 2 weeks now. Most the players know me as friendly as well. Im dedicated to this server specifically and love to play on it so I would be on most of the day.  
Through out the day there are points where there are little to no moderators on and it can be really annoying for players to see someone breaking the rules or killing them for no reason and not have them be warned or jailed so they keep doing it and the person who got killed will most likely kill others for this reason thinking that they will also not be warned or jalied or whatever is needed. So if new players join they wont think this server is that good because the lack of mods through out the day.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?                 Yes i have been banned once before And i got banned for Harrasment. Now i think this was dumb that I got banned for this because what happened was, this person built a hobo base in the middle of the street and would get mad when i was there (even if i wasn't talking to him) and would report me. Although half the server was sitting there.  After a while he made 2 reports on me and the admins did nothing because they agreed with me. Then Some more time goes by and he makes another report on me (keep in mind i haven't said a word to him) But this time a staff member who just got on accepted it. The person tells the mod all the stuff that ive done and lied a little too. after i suggested if I'm truly harrasing him so much why doesn't he just mute me. he refused to mute me and the admins eventually just banned me for 4 days. To go in more detail At the begining of the day i put 2 hits on him playing around not knowing that it wasnt something i was able to do so then he reported me for it and i got a verbal.         Then a lot of people in the server kept placing hits on him and the hitman kept killing him and he thought it was me doing it so he got mad at me a bunch and rdm'd me. So i reported him for rdm and he got a warn for it which of course mad him mad. After that he made another report on me thinking that i was the one placing all the hits on him. which i was not so the admin just sent us both back. He continued his hobo stuff in the middle of the town and people kept killing him and he kept complaining in chat about it. I walked over there once telling him it wasnt me and telling him that if he keeps complaining in chat about it more and more people are going to keep placing hits on him.         Well he didnt like it very much that i said that so this is the first reoprt about harrasment that he had on me. The mod didnt think i was harrasing him so he told me just to leave him alone and told him to report again if it happens again. So sense that happened i just left him alone and didn't talk to him sense then.               As the hits kept coming he was getting mad still blaming them on me. I walked past there one time as a lot of players were standing next to his base (Most of them being my friends) i started talking to them and stuff and sense i was close to his base he made another report on me. The mod once again didn't think i was bothering him at all so he just resolved it.                      A little bit later the same situation happened again. So he made another report on me (keep in mind i still havent said a single word to him sense his first ever report on me about harrasment) so this time A new mod veiws the report not fully aware of what been happening in the past about the hits and stuff. So we sit there for like 10 minutes telling my story and telling his story of what happened. and after a while the mod decides to ban me Even though i didn't even say a word to this man sense his first report.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 1 month ago
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 2 to 5 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I have a job and i play  baseball for my school and basketball 
Did you read the staff rules?: Cyber Quedeca

-1 sorry but you put your name as did you read the staff rules and also you need 2 paragraphs not 1 and it seems as you got a harassing ban does not look good for a staff app also wanted to point out what @bearboobs said your last application that you have 114 hours, then a month later you have 127 hours also get more hours and actually treat people like you are a staff bro

Edited by Lox
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, DynBarter said:

I tried to talk to bearboobs one time on the street and the only thing he said to me was "get away from me or ill -1 your application" So sense then I havent talked to him

Ah Yes, I give you a -1, and give you a thorough reason on why I would give you a -1, and what you should work on. Exactly why I say you wouldn't be fit for a moderation stance because you cannot simply take a joke. Not everything should be taken seriously, especially from me. Work on your matureness. 

Edited by bearboobs

straight -1 you're very toxic and mingy in game, the interactions I've had with you are very poor, your attitude that you had in a sits with me and in game is abysmal , honestly you are not ready to be staff, agreeing with a lot of other people here, you've got a long way to come before you can be staff. 

To see new staff even saying that you're mingy etc is bad. 

there's nothing to pick up on in terms of your app, you need to improve your attitude in general and start acting with manner and respect towards people on the server it seems. 

• Agree 2