Josh5585 Dark RP Staff Application

Josh Martin

In-game name: Josh5585
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
Warns:0
Timezone:CST
Playtime?:Josh5585 has played for 112:30:13.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was staff on the Military RP and i have been staff on a lot more.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

First i feel like you should choose me as i am active and i know the rules well, I also have all day to spend on the server and watch over it to make sure no one is breaking rules.  I feel like i would be a better fit for staff as i have a lot of experience and i am willing to do the best here.  I would like to say i might not know all the staff team and not all will say i should get staff but just hear me out I resigned from staff from MRP the right way i never wrongfully punished someone, I also never got a warn on dark RP or any type of punishments.  I just want to say i would make a great staff member for those reasons and many more.

I would like to also say that i am very serious when it comes down to staffing on a server as we are here to make sure everyone is following the rules.  I will be sure to do that by making friends with everyone I can and making sure that i can do my job fast and the right way to make sure no one is going around and getting away with anything.  I can and will sit on the server to get sits done and make sure everyone is having fun.  I am a very fast paced type of guy so i like some pressure when it comes to stuff like this.  I promise with all my staff experience i will not let you all down and i will make sure you get the best work from me as that is what i am here to try to do, I wanna help DarkRp and make sure it is a fun and friendly server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes i am perm banned on MRP for vet mass.  I threw a nade into DB 7 months ago
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:8 to 9 hours a day everyday
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play five M i ride dirt bikes and four wheelers and i play football a lot
Did you read the staff rules?: Josh5585

• Cringe 4
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1
6 minutes ago, Josh Martin said:

First i feel like you should choose me as i am active and i know the rules well, I also have all day to spend on the server and watch over it to make sure no one is breaking rules.  I feel like i would be a better fit for staff as i have a lot of experience and i am willing to do the best here.  I would like to say i might not know all the staff team and not all will say i should get staff but just hear me out I resigned from staff from MRP the right way i never wrongfully punished someone, I also never got a warn on dark RP or any type of punishments.  I just want to say i would make a great staff member for those reasons and many more.

I would like to also say that i am very serious when it comes down to staffing on a server as we are here to make sure everyone is following the rules.  I will be sure to do that by making friends with everyone I can and making sure that i can do my job fast and the right way to make sure no one is going around and getting away with anything.  I can and will sit on the server to get sits done and make sure everyone is having fun.  I am a very fast paced type of guy so i like some pressure when it comes to stuff like this.  I promise with all my staff experience i will not let you all down and i will make sure you get the best work from me as that is what i am here to try to do, I wanna help DarkRp and make sure it is a fun and friendly server.

all in favor say "i"

Nah just messin but there are a few grammatical errors in your writing but nothing to difficult to nit pick and waste a response on that....

You have experience as a staff member. You are known among the community already so that's a positive.

My only concern is that a post you had mentioned is that you had problems with your computer or something happened that made it so you couldn't play anymore. As long as you don't have a problem with that I don't see a problem in +1'ing this app. Also, shit happens so if you can't determine that concern of mine right now I get it.

These are minor things I've mentioned but the final thing is that I'm constantly active on the server and I've yet to meet you or have an interaction with you, but I'll go with my gut and just +1.

Good luck in this application!!!

• Disagree 1
  • Forums Moderator

Ik I’m not drp staff but I was around for when he was mrp staff, he was given the position of captain in a dying faction and did absolutely nothing with it because I was forced to do all the work and as staff for him he didn’t do much there ether and to top it all off they way he left Mrp he decided to vet mass and say “I want to be perma banned” with that he went to start his own community I think or help a new one and when that failed he came back to be unbanned from mrp 

• Like 1
  • Informative 2
  • Agree 1

Sorry to intrude on DarkRP matters, but I figured that some opinions from MRP might be important here. Josh started to join a new MilitaryRP community, and around that same time he went into debrief, recorded himself massing, posted it to youtube, and threw it in our Discord server to mock us? Not really sure if somebody with such a destructive end to their last "career" within Garnet Gaming would be wanted as staff on DarkRP. I hate to think what would have happened had he been staff when he decided to leave. Given this information, I will allow the DarkRP members to react with their opinions. I will not leave a +1 or -1 because it really doesn't matter, that's up for you guys to decide.

Edited by acer
  • Like 1
  • Informative 2

-1 I can’t in good faith let someone on to the DarkRP staff team who intentionally perma banned themselves on another GG server and disrespected GarnetGaming by attempting to create a competing community to take players away from GG’s MilitaryRP server. Not to mention this all happened less than a year ago.

• Informative 1

I’d also like would like to agree with the other MRP mains and point out the reactions that Mr.Martin has given for everyone that has -1ed his application. Further proving his immaturity and incapable of taking criticism.

EDIT: Seems that Mr.Martin has taken down the reactions, however the damage is done.

image0.pngimage1.pngimage2.png

Edited by Fonza
  • Like 1

Your permanently banned on another one of our servers which is a definite reason to lose trust with you and this application, your experience on MRP reflects across the board and for MRP players to come comment on a staff app it means something. So -1 I don’t think you deserve staff 

• Agree 1
28 minutes ago, Fonza said:

I’d also like would like to agree with the other MRP mains and point out the reactions that Mr.Martin has given for everyone that has -1ed his application. Further proving his immaturity and incapable of taking criticism.

EDIT: Seems that Mr.Martin has taken down the reactions, however the damage is done.

image0.pngimage1.pngimage2.png

I reacted to those because some things said there was not true i pmed them to explain and then i took them down?  I know i messed up on MRP and it has been 7 months i have changed i have been playing on dark rp for a min now if i wanted to be banned or if i didnt change then please explain why am i still here trying and why do i not have any warns?

1 hour ago, JackJJ said:

-1 I can’t in good faith let someone on to the DarkRP staff team who intentionally perma banned themselves on another GG server and disrespected GarnetGaming by attempting to create a competing community to take players away from GG’s MilitaryRP server. Not to mention this all happened less than a year ago.

24 minutes ago, Austin said:

Your permanently banned on another one of our servers which is a definite reason to lose trust with you and this application, your experience on MRP reflects across the board and for MRP players to come comment on a staff app it means something. So -1 I don’t think you deserve staff 

I never started my own community i joined one and i messaged garnet about it from my understandings we both were fine about it and i know i am perm banned from MRP that was my fuck up if i wanted to be banned on dark RP i would be but im not im really trying and i have changed just no one seems to notice that 

1 minute ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

Look, after the events on mrp you can’t be trusted. Who’s to say you won’t have enough and mass/ staff abuse?

Look i know why trust me but if i wanted to be banned i would have i would have done something instead im making new friends on here and everything else i have changed but i understand why yall cant trust me

• Cringe 1