HonestDog

In-game name: HonestDog
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:12949864
Warns:4, 3 for RDM, 1 for base camping.
Timezone:CST
Playtime?:|  212:49:38.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
Referral(s): [What gamemaster recommended you to apply?] None I Took it upon myself
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] NONE 
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Because I know how to use most of the props and I can be a great help with events I already have one planned if I become GM and I plan on showing some of the other GM's how to use some of the Props properly and I believe that I could could bring good ideas to the GM team.         I believe that I could help with big events like I could help with the NPC's setting peoples jobs so that they can have the events how they should go while the main GM of the event gets to set it up, also I feel that the GM teams need a little bit of help.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes it was once for MRDM it was accidental I killed to many people I was a very low rank so it was awhile ago.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:Every other week as my parents are divorced so its going to be every other week, and about 3-8 Hours a day when I am on.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: To help or Plan events.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: Like I said I would help set roles and help with or plan events. and I would like play certain roles as like an enemy leader or a boss zombie.

Please list and explain 3 unique event ideas designed for only your faction to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation] A small event where the US needs to Defend an Area while the Taliban try take it and it holds very valuable information in it. The second is a bigger event where US needs to go to shipment to receive data on the enemy forces [I don't know what the forces are going to be yet] and they find the location of there base which then they try to take over and destroy the shipments of weapons the enemy is getting in and try to capture the leader, Once they capture the leader they have to find the whereabouts of the rest of the forces, and the third event US need to try and taking an area back controlled by Taliban forces and if they can they leave no survivors and they have to try and teaming up with RU but RU rejects the offer so the infantry go in first and the special forces go in after it is a 1 life event so if you die your out and once they capture the area they get a bomb threat from the leader of the Taliban Group if they don't give the person of highest command that's on to him he would detonate a bomb that is under the base.

Please list and explain 1 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation] RU and US meet at RU base, they have a Unique enemy the French or GIGN if the Models work. They first Attack as a Joint operation at  Silo first because silo was the first sitting from a RDV in Russia when he went on a small patrol and he was with 2 other Comrades but they were killed when going there he was the only one left alive then Russia and US go To comms where they suspect the French are going to be next they couldn't find information in silo so they think they have Information in Comms so when they go to attack they see no one is there then the French ambush them capturing a US Officer they get the information they need out of him then they try to recruit him but he refuses so they kill him because, he already knew to much info about the French so the Joint forces then attack their suspected HQ (EMB) they find that it is their HQ and they try to kill off all the forces but what they don't know is that the French were teaming up with the Taliban so the French retreat and the Taliban try bombing Embassy from shipment but a special forces who was undercover for the US tell the rest of the the Joint forces to Retreat to US base and plan an attack on Ship so they do and they defeat the rest of the French and Taliban but, RU at the end of all of this decides to break up the joint forces.

Edited by HonestDog
Making it easier on the Eyes to read and Grammatical issues.
  • Friendly 1
  • Disagree 2

I'm going to -1 this for now, you really need to focus on correcting the grammatical errors in your application it becomes hard to follow and understand so I don't really fully get what your trying to say. I'll update it again once fixed. Also your supposed to explain your event from start to finish including any lore exposition and everything you'd do to make the event work. Some of your answers need to be  more elaborated upon. "In your own words what are the responsibilities of a gamemaster" you need to explain this more as it allows us to see how you actually view the gamemasters role in events which can dictate if you can be a good one.

"Describe how you would contribute to the RP as a gamemaster." Your answer doesn't contribute to RP more generally helping the community.

"Why should we pick you over other applicants?" Your first paragraph isn't a paragraph it's a sentence go into more detail.

Im sorry but for now im gonna drop a -1 on this for 2 reasons mainly 

On 8/8/2021 at 10:01 AM, HonestDog said:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:Every other week as my parents are divorced so its going to be every other week.

You didn't really answer the question, Days and Time per day would be nice 
2. The spelling errors and some of the questions were not answered correctly 
Take some time get another GM to help you with your app next time but for now its a -1 from me.

• 2 weeks later...