DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Texas's staff app.

Texas

In-game name: 3rdGSB KST Texas

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 18

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:215228450

Warns: 2 for rdm a month ago, 1 for failrp (self damage)

Timezone: Central (bet you can't guess what state)

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | GRU SSP Texas has played for 2449:37:06. (came back with 2050)

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] :N/A

Past experiences as staff: Garnet Mod (2018) TW Smod (2020) Staff on small MC servers my friends made (never above mod)

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I plan on benefiting the server by simply being active and doing my job when it's needed. There isn't much more you can ask from a staff member. I am active so I can help most times of the day helping players with their problems. (starting college soon so activity will decrease a little). I don't sleep well and tend to stay up until 3-4AM which would be good for those late night minges when no staff are on/awake.

People play on this server to have fun and I want to stop the people who try to ruin that fun. I think my past staff experience on this server and others will help me go through the trial phase fairly easily. I would just need to get the commands down again. I know what is expected of a staff member and how they should act towards the community. Being in GRU is very helpful because the only thing Niko asks of us is that we are respectful to everyone. Sorry if this isn't the best application, but action speaks more powerfully than words.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details

Yes, for chargeback. Have bought everything I charged back.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 

Yes in 2018 https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/943-mavs-staff-app/&tab=comments#comment-8542 (no idea how that got accepted 15 year old me was cappin about being an MC admin)

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

10+ hours a day

Edited by Texas_
yes edit 2: Rank changed edit 3: got another warning
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Neutral

Let me explain myself here, I remember you being staff, and you did your job like you were supposed to so I know you are more than capable of doing it again. You have also gotten to an officer position which is good since it proves you aren't too retarded, for GRU at least. 

But as a player with almost 3k hours, and being previous staff, you should know when and why the server needs staff in the first place. Not saying that you wouldn't be a good fit, more so would you really be needed with the amount of staff there already is and why would you be a good addition with these precedents. Also stop cappin with the 10+ hours a day. Even when I was playing in my prime I was not hitting anywhere near that, and I know for a fact you aren't. Especially with school starting up again. Plus your paragraphs are lacking even though you have applied before.

My advice, prove and show us why you would be a great addition to the staff team and what more you can bring to the table other than just performing staff duties. Like you said actions are louder than words, so keep doin what you are doing and best of luck. 🙂

• Informative 1
  • Disagree 1