OreoDoggo's staff application

In-game name: OreoDoggo
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:560768980
Warns: 0
Timezone: GMT
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 116:59:14
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES (But i'd prefer not to use vc)
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]: None just thought i could help out
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was head admin for a community/JVS server
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Well as we already know garnet is a spectacular server with many good staff and community members alike however I feel as good as a server may be there's always room for improvement come big or come small a server will never be perfect but we can try like hell to get somewhat close to it, as apart of 11B I feel that I could be around when a minge joins 11B and when a offence is committed I'll be-able to help quickly and efficiently come what may I also believe that I could be a good if not great addition to the staff team helping out when I can and learning along the way not only developing my skills but learning about the community I hope to fully be apart of later in the journey, but I might aswell help the server out while I'm here with whatever I can no?

If I do get accepted into the MRP staff I promise to the community that I will try my upmost hardest to not only maintain my position but to thrive and set a good example for the future community members and future members of the staff team, As I understand I may not be available all the time due to me being 5/6/7 Hours ahead of normal time for GG but then again sleep is overrated, Which will make me able to overcome my challenges big or small for whom ever I have the pleasure to assist I also promise that I will be tough on those who break the rules intentionally and to be a respected staff member for the community giving lee-way to those that do deserve it. As I know being staff brings a whole new level of responsibility and all of these are different per server and I will never be a perfect staff member, but I will certainly try my best for as long as I'm staff.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: I was but it was an accidental MRDM ban meant for somebody else
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Atleast 10 hours a day

Edited by OreoThatSmallDoggo
Edited to add some "Meat" to the app
  • Disagree 2

Hello, im glad you decided to apply for staff! 

a few things tho, i recommend you getting to know the community better before applying, i for example have no knowledge of who you are , try to get in TS and getting started talking to ppl , actively taking part in events may help as well and overall letting ppl know who you are.

in addition it says on the application format that you need to write two paragraphs, and what you wrote is not even close to that. 

anyways, Good luck!   

13 minutes ago, Party said:

a few things tho, i recommend you getting to know the community better before applying, i for example have no knowledge of who you are , try to get in TS and getting started talking to ppl , actively taking part in events may help as well and overall letting ppl know who you are.

in addition it says on the application format that you need to write two paragraphs, and what you wrote is not even close to that. 

anyways, Good luck!   

Just as party said here get to know the community more, and of course do the complete 2 paragraphs you can edit this by using the edit button on your original post. Good Luck !

3 hours ago, Party said:

anyways, Good luck!   

Ok you probably haven't met him because he's a US Main. Also I personally would say he is very well known on the US side, if he's not a RU main he isn't going to be known on RU. That's how it works with most non-officers. He's a US Main he won't be in RU TS. Besides, he has been in many events. I do agree with what you said about the application size it could use some more meat.

Edited by BingBoing
16 hours ago, Party said:

anyways, Good luck!   

Thanks once again for your reply, It means alot to hear what others have to say and where I can change for the better.
As for the 2 Paragraph section I've just "Gave it some more meat" so hopefully that is up to your standards by now. 🙂

Garnet Gaming

Denied

Lack of community support for your application.

I appreciate the fact that you went back and beefed up your application, but I would rather you not have to go back a second time to make changes to your application that you could've made prior to even applying.

You can re-apply in 2 weeks.

@Ozzy @Jake Lock & Move Please.

• Agree 1