Gamblers Departure...

Welp... Its been a while and i still remember the first day i came to GG and the times i had oh what times. Am going to try and NOT blow this out of the water that way it wont suck as much so yea. 

For the people that know me and would like to know A) why am leaving B)  will i be back.  First am leaving due to IRL stuff and my own sort of depression to be honest its not really as am just both unmotivated and sad but moving on. don't know i think i may hop on from time to time but that may be it as i think its time i moved on or at least did something diff i guess.

NOW FOR THE PART I LOVEEEEEEEEEE, TAGZ

Gotham : Its been nice learning/severing under you and i hope you don't wimp out like some other Gen we know HA! (ill let you do what you wish with my rank)

Illexion : Bro Donny was gud.

Bhwey : Just so i can get this off my chest FUCK YOU!

Jasmin : No words can show my sadness.

Phantom : Should of stayed 1MD Gen/MARSOC you were more funny/badass that way to me.

MARZ : Unfuck your memeing.

Shrugger : Gonna miss you bro.

James : Stop going for 14/16 old girls ---___---

Trip : Boi am going to miss you yelling at gotham/1MD/MARSOC and if gotham bits it i hope you become GEN.

Remake : Never liked the way you acted to be honest so how you got to were you are i dont really know but then again its been fun hanging out with you.

CJ : Biggest meme i have seen since he left MARSOC at his prime and came back like 4/6 days later.

I guess this is good bye so i hope everyone has a good life later and who knows i may just return (i have a bad habit of doing that)

(Reason i didnt really tag is its fucked for me for some reason idk it just wont let me legit tag anyone)