Gamblers Departure...

Holy fuck this is the greatest thing I have ever seen happen during the time I have played this server, its time to celebrate. Also, I guess you got tired of making staff apps huh. I am joking gambler although we  both didn't like each other i hope you cheer up and get back on that horse

Edited by Bhewy
13 minutes ago, Bhewy said:

Holy fuck this is the greatest thing I have ever seen happen during the time I have played this server, its time to celebrate. Also, I guess you got tired of making staff apps huh.

I don't know if you are joking, but even a comment like this isn't needed. Being toxic on someones resignation, tragic. I would reconsider posting shit like that.

Edited by .lua
16 hours ago, gambler01dyer said:

Bhwey : Just so i can get this off my chest FUCK YOU!

2 minutes ago, .lua said:

I don't know if you are joking, but even a comment like this isn't needed. Being toxic on someones resignation, tragic.

I guess i just gotta sit here and take it because i cant say nothing back, because its his resignation

Edited by Bhewy
5 minutes ago, Bhewy said:

I guess i just gotta sit here and take it because i cant say nothing back, because its his resignation

No shit, he is leaving because of life issues and depression. How the fuck do you have the audacity to reply to something like that. Regardless you seem to not care what people think about you so I won't continue this conversation on here at all. 

After a short discussion with someone it seems that he intended for you to lash back at him, as he started it. My bad. I still don't agree with that comment to respond to someone like him if he wants beef on his resignation.

Edited by .lua

Well the number of people I actually like is starting to dwindle :-; outside of that however it was fun playing with ya dude, MP was a great time along with CS:Desert, and while we didn’t really get along too well recently I’ll miss having you around