SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:215228450
Staff members in-game name: Texas
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):STEAM_0:0:215228450
Date & Time of incident: 8/29/2021
Timezone: est
Ban Reason: Mass RDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 Weeks 
Proof of Ban: I didnt screenshot the ban
What happened? (include any proof): There was a player named fat coomer who started to randomly shoot everyone at us debrief and I killed him 3-4 timesspacer.png
Why should your ban be removed?: Everyone including me was shooting him trying to stop him. there was a period in time where we were in the spawn room and every time he would spawn we would shoot him. I had my shotgun so I killed him as soon as he started shooting. Then I didn't know the Vigilantism rule until Texas explained it to me. I wasn't killing him to ruin the role playing experience I was just trying to stop him just like everyone else. I just got the most kills. There was one incident where I accidentally killed amazingpanda but I immediately attempted to apologize cause I mistook him for the rdmer. It was all in good heart just to get back into normal roleplay. Had i knew about the vigilantism rule I wouldn't have participated. 

• Informative 1

Im stuck here because in the rules it clearly says this:

Vigilantism: The situation in which one behaves as an administrator when a player has broken the rules and/or the situation in which one punishes another player for the rule(s) they broke. Do not do this. Eg. RDMing a mass RDMer

as a player you should read all the rules before you start playing on a server to make sure you don't do anything wrong. I can see this getting a possible reduction to 2 days as you had no intent to actually mass. but not a full unban because that's on you from not reading the rules.