DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Make the Riot Shield actually bullet proof

Zedd

(This was made by @Junkie2on the suggestions channel on the discord) 

Description the current riot shield actually doesn’t  even block bullets , when you have it out and get shot it only reduces damage. With the possible addition of breaching charges the riot shield would be great for breaching.

Reasoning: good for breaching and even RP. And it adds some realism 

Edited by Zedd
Tittle
  • Community Director
5 minutes ago, FestiveCowZilla said:

+1 only if it’s obtainable by CP, I can definitely see some retards who dropped 100$ on vip mod and a dragon lore being invincible until they get into your face and double barrel you.

Bruh we don't have CP or VIP Mods on MilitaryRP. 

Anyway, +1 - makes people aim for the feet/top of the head. Incentivizes US/RU Elite Riot also which is great. 

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 1

Neutral

I would be more supportive if there was a way to add HP to the shield, but I have no clue how that works. The way to add this is posted in the how-to's tab of the addon

unknown.png

Hyperlink in the screenshot leads to this.

*only added this in the case that it get's accepted, it's right here so that garnet could do it if he wanted to*

Edited by acer
  • Agree 1
48 minutes ago, acer said:

Neutral

I would be more supportive if there was a way to add HP to the shield, but I have no clue how that works. The way to add this is posted in the how-to's tab of the addon

unknown.png

Hyperlink in the screenshot leads to this.

*only added this in the case that it get's accepted, it's right here so that garnet could do it if he wanted to*

I should have clarified that , durability should def be apart of the addition of a bulletproof sheild

• 1 month later...

It should be changed to where it can be used in an intelligent matter, for example:

Running into an open area and your riot shield tanks 100 bullets

Versus:

Using the riot shield to block a few bullets while repositioning.

+1 if it can be added with a higher durability value.

• Agree 2

+1

Personally I think this would be absolutely amazing and more realistic if the Riot Shield genuinely acted like a Riot Shield. You can shoot bullets through it. In my opinion, if you can shoot through it, I don’t think it has any purpose to serve.

• 2 weeks later...