DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff Application -- Ba11ParkFrank41

In-game name: Ba11ParkFrank41
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:541722541
Warns: 0
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: | Ba11ParkFrank41 has played for 2407:47:04.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [
YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[
YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] NON
    Past experiences as staff: Was a mod back in April and March but had been demoted, since then I've been more than committed to coming back to the staff team better than I was and to prove to others that I'm not the toxic kid they make me out to be.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

You should choose me due to my commitment to becoming a staff member. I don't know how many others have a similar story to mine but not once in my entire history of gmod, I've not seen one person who is willing to commit these many applications. Not to pat myself on the back because there is a reason why I'm having to, I've lost a trust that I've struggled to gain back from certain others of the community. I know I've probably lost that trust for good, but I know with time and effort that this will surely change. I don't expect people to like me, I don't expect people to treat me any different than they have. I just want to earn the respect of those who stopped believing in me. I want to leave a positive impact not only on the ones that I've let down but the users of the server.

I want to bring assurance to the executive team that I am more than capable to being a staff member, and want to show them the growth I've endured during my time away from the team. I miss everyone, truly. I want to represent once again, and I've been doing my best as a user and with my limitations to helping others I still try. The biggest thing is you don't need perms to do good for a server that you love and enjoy, I think some don't see that. Time away has opened my eyes to other opportunities to accomplish as a user once again. I'm more than ready to take this step into becoming a staff member and I believe I've waited long enough. I am more than willing to wait longer, my eagerness isn't the reason I push to becoming a staff member, its because of the constant requests for me to applying.

I'm willing to be patient for the others who believe I need more time until returning, that might have to do with more towards the executive team, but I hope there is a change of heart towards my image and my determination to succeed. I've been doing my best to come back better than ever improving my reputation any way possible. NOT. I repeat NOT, putting on a mask, I've never done that to begin with and I don't plan on doing that now. It's all me and only me making these decisions to do better and earn back the trust I lost many months ago and still now. 

Thank you for reading.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

- Banned for Mass RDM -- Never had an excuse just a miss understanding in the rules and adverts that was my fault and had learned from it.

- Banned for Warn limit -- this was early on and I was being dumb with to many mistakes and not caring the impact of the warns and I paid the price for it.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: (oh boi)

Since my demotion I've made TWO applications... This would be my THIRD

1) July 9th, 2021

2) August 10th, 2021

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much time as I can give, no specific amount of time but I'm active when I'm off work or don't have any irl stuff to do. (sorry for lack of information but I try to be on at least 4 hours a day if not longer)

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play sports (ex: Basketball, Football, Soccer, Baseball, etc) I hang out with the boys when ever we decide to meet up some where. I enjoy my family a lot as well as messing with my siblings.

Did you read the staff rules?: Ba11ParkFrank41

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

Ok so I have given it some thought and I would honestly love to see you make a complete turnaround. You are a good dude and deserve a fair shot. I will now be giving you my +1.  Everyone deserves forgiveness and a chance to show what they can do. 

Edited by WreckEMsaints
Went ahead decided to +1
  • Like 2
  • Informative 1
2 minutes ago, WreckEMsaints said:

I understand you are trying to explain the situation

I'm glad you understand, and I understand that its not my place but in the past I normally see the denied or accepted appeal no matter what it is it is always just....

"the evidence shown is enough to enforce a ban, your ban will stay" not once do I see them explaining to the user what they did was wrong or just a guide to not doing what they did and how to avoid it.

my post was to let the person know what dmg'ing others could lead to and the risk you're putting yourself in. Yes its not my place but its information wise since I never see anybody explain the known rule in the appeal at first. I just wanted to explain myself on that at least but yes it isn't my place sorry.

its been 25 days since your second application, give yourself some time.

Also personal cow feel tip of the month: take feedback as it stands. Don’t argue with people about how they feel on the forums, show them how you as a person are in game.

17 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

I'm willing to be patient for the others who believe I need more time until returning

p.s you say that like you are gonna snap at people who -1. I think you have the wrong mentality with these applications.

• Agree 1

I'm gonna keep this simple and be honest in what I say and how I feel towards you becoming a staff member.

Frank man, listen, you are a good kid, you're chill, can have a laugh and throw some jokes out there, but, you becoming a staff member again isn't looking possible. I've got respect for you, honestly, to try and try again is an amazing quality to have, your determination is something that shines bright in you dude and coming from someone with an over excessive amount of it, should mean a lot, but you turn that determination, when given compliments and or having your opinion agreed with for example, into a huge ego boost, thinking your on top of the world, there's nothing wrong with that, but you let it get to you to much and as I said on your last app after the incident we had, you dive into the deep and not knowing how to swim and begin to drown.

After what happened last time, how I had all the faith in you and trust and you blew it all away, I cant give you a +1, I'm sorry dude but there's nothing that will change my mind, as I said I have respect for your determination, but from the incident last time and the comments and vids from other apps and peoples moments with you. 

all the best mate,

• Like 3
  • Agree 4

Dude frank your an alright guy but I don't think anytime soon you are going to get staff. Sometime you do have a ego problem especially  with some new staff and it's pretty disgusting. Just because you have been here longer doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things, many good staff/players that are new are making more of a positive impact then you. 

I'm not saying that you wasn't good as a staff member you did a lot of sits but you had a lot of appeals on you. I think you should try to improve quality not quantity. Then posting on appeals as well, you know better. Just try to give your self some alone time as a player not a aspiring staff member.

You're behaviour has gotten better but I think you need to make steps to actively reach out and make amends instead of just roaming around on the server as a venom or DJ. I don't see you being staff in the foreseeable future.

Maybe one day you might get it -1

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

I'm not sure if I feel okay with giving a +1 on this due to the last staff app situation and its been 25 days since then. Like everyone else I think you're a cool guy and your dedication is commendable but the biggest thing is lots of the other staff members and members of the community aren't comfortable with you being staff, with that being said -1 from me and I wish you the best. ( gonna scratch this ).

seems like lots of people are willing to give you a chance so it makes my response sorta invalid, i’m willing to give another chance as well if they are. the dedication is commendable. 

+1 from me good luck.

and I hope you’re okay, stay safe. 

( Yamagata basically said everything that I wanted to tbh ) 

Edited by smileeface
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

I've had a talk with Papiraqi about the shit that you did that I have never known about. I will admit, I feel that you've changed your ways a little, but even I wouldn't feel comfortable with you being a member of the staff team. We all make mistakes, but that cringe shit that I heard isn't needed here. You had fucking weddings with girls on the server in staff rooftops? What the hell? You died in a raid and you teleported back to block off the entrance? I haven't been here long enough to actually live in the moment, but I have a good understanding on where you stood 5-6 months ago. Your a very nice friend, and you've helped me. If the oldgen admins don't think its right, ill always go by what they know, and lived through to tell us, unless I've lived through it and have my own opinion on it. I know I upvoted your last application, but that was how I perceived you before I knew about all of this. I doubt you'll read all of this anyway. Maybe immediately applying after people told you to not immediately apply is not the best option. Best Regards.

• Informative 2
  • Agree 1
23 minutes ago, bearboobs said:

You had fucking weddings with girls on the server in staff rooftops?

no, idk what that came from but false or miss led....

23 minutes ago, bearboobs said:

You died in a raid and you teleported back to block off the entrance?

more to it than that, you got a short version of the story rather than coming to me to hear what actually happened.

All the things papi said isn't the full story of the said situations you need to hear from the people who actually were there like me not from others that hear roomers.

• Cringe 2
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1
5 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

All the things papi said isn't the full story of the said situations you need to hear from the people who actually were there like me not from others that hear roomers.

I gotta agree here @bearboobs you might wanna check your story I've never heard of frank having weddings on the staff roofs or teleporting back to block off entrances 

Edited by aidanpoppas123
  • Informative 1
3 minutes ago, Papiraqi said:

you weren’t staff at the time of course u don’t know. don’t say shit u don’t know about

frank literally became staff a day before I did (not even kidding check our apps) 

I was there for everything but his training

edit - now that I see the video I remember the entrance thing but not the weddings 

Edited by aidanpoppas123
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, bearboobs said:

You had fucking weddings with girls on the server in staff rooftops

even if this is true this was very common amongst staff members back in january when i first played, i’m not excusing it just saying it happened with multiple staff members so wouldn’t be surprised if something like this did happen. 

Frank i’ve said this so many times i have so much love and care for you so please do not think this is personal.

your reputation amongst the current community is not good as you can see, i think you need to bring up your reputation before making a step like this again. i’m staying neutral because the staff apps are all well written and this shows dedication the server, but at the same time if nobody on the team sees you fit enough and they’ve had more experience around you being staff than i’m going to stand by them. Once again you are one of the most fun people i’ve ever encountered on the server but sometimes being too fun can make yourself out to be mingey. you know? but overall i think one day you would make an amazing staff member again i just think you need to have patience and not push towards something that you know people will shit on you for. 

neutral. 

• Like 1