Staff Applications

Mr_Fortnite

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] 
I am suggesting that all members only allowed to post 1 comment on staff applications. If users have more than 1 comment on a staff application, the
user should have their comment removed and a warning point issued. Currently what is going on with Frank's Application is a few users adding irrelevant
information to the conversation.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] 
It will make the community look better and not clutter staff applications

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] 
  • Disagree 2
30 minutes ago, xo6o said:

You are meant to keep you're post on an application to 1 anyway. You are meant to state you're opinion about the app and the character of the person who applied 

Maybe this should just ne a suggestion to enforce the rule and the punishment. If this is already a rule, it is not enforced

4 minutes ago, mrfortnite said:

Maybe this should just ne a suggestion to enforce the rule and the punishment. If this is already a rule, it is not enforced

I’m on my phone right now just reading this but if it’s a problem on a specific report you can always privately report it to a forum mod to help you with the situation. You can’t expect every forum mod to catch a shitpost in the moment.

I think it is still enforced but just sometimes if they don’t recognize the problem reporting it can make them check it out and it can be solved that way. No need to make a whole suggestion about people posting on a thread.

side note: un-follow the thread to not get spammed.

i think it really depends on the situation. Obviously if you are just there to give your input and +1 or -1, one post is all there should be. There is no need to post more than that to argue with points back and forth, do that privately or in a different thread. However if other information comes up, a second post clarifying things can be beneficial to the rest of the people viewing that application. 

TLDR: Think its case to case, as long as you arent obnoxious and it is for good reason, more than one post shouldnt hurt anybody

3 hours ago, mrfortnite said:

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] 
I am suggesting that all members only allowed to post 1 comment on staff applications. If users have more than 1 comment on a staff application, the
user should have their comment removed and a warning point issued. Currently what is going on with Frank's Application is a few users adding irrelevant
information to the conversation.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] 
It will make the community look better and not clutter staff applications

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] 

Just remove quoting from staff applications cause that’s how shit starts 

• Disagree 4
1 hour ago, bearboobs said:

Just remove quoting from staff applications cause that’s how shit starts 

No, Xo nailed it on the head that you're only meant one response per thread. Adding irrelevant information, needlessly causing drama etc. like what is happening with Frank's application are already rules in themselves. Nothing needs to be changed in my opinion.

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1 

Your suggestion has been Denied

This is an unnecessary change. Feel free to read the staff application rules.

• Members of the community may give constructive criticism to potential staff members, and share their experiences with the player in-game.
  • Do not comment pointless/irrelevant information on a staff application.
  • Causing drama, shitposting, and other irrelevant posts will result in punishment from forum staff.
  • Like 1