ilovestairs's warn appeal (frp)

In-game name:ilovestairs
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):(STEAM_0:1:549330300

Staff members in-game name:bearboobs
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):STEAM_0:0:181504896
Date & Time of incident: 15:50:19
Timezone::EST
Warn Reason:frp

What happened? : so what happened was I was basing for 6 hours the same base and these 2 new players wanted to base so helped them base with me and teaching them stuff then my game just radomly lagged and I couldn't hear anything so I made one of the players cover the window and make a fading door w keypad so I can rejoin(other player was afk) and they can be safe and I rejoined and came back 4 minutes after I rejoined and I went to the base to reload in the base,i reload the base and there was a few people infront the base yelling and i didnt think anything of it becouse it always happends to me my party member sold the doors so I can buy them I bought 2 doors (there are 3 doors) and right when I needed to buy the front door i saw that another player bought it and i tought that maybe when i rejoined my party forgot to buy it, then i found out the player i was basing with was in a sit bcuz the person that bought the door report my party member for "building in he's base" and what I'm guessing reported me to because I loaded in the base and the staff that had the sit (bearboobs) reconnect my party (the dude that put the probs on the windows n did the fading doors ) and told me to remove my probs and i said why i was here first i just rejoined and i own all the doors inside already ive been here for 6 hours and the new player litterly just forgot to buy the front door and there where no printers  and he just said yeah but they own the front door and i was like whatever and delted the probs the dudes started luaging at me then i left i got tped again n bearboobs said to sell the 2 other doors inside the base that i owned and i said no this is unfair as shit and he just removed them for me and i got the frp waring then  tped back to where i was then 5 min later i went to see if they even based and they didnt the base was fully emepty and no one was basing there n the doors where still owned by the dude 20min later i checked again n it was still empy

Why should your warn be removed?:Why should your warn be removed?: I think it's unfair I couldn't even explain myself it's like the staff didn't care I feel like they just wanted to get over with it plus when I tried explaining what's going on he(bearboobs) just said nope he owns the front door. (which I dont understand  cuz I own the other 2 doors and I've been at  that base for 6+  hours) and I dont understand what FRP has to do with the situation and i did do everything he told me to do except to sell the doors cuz i thought it was just unfair.

(sorry if I did a grammar mistake English isn't my first langue I'm using Grammarly >_< )💗

• Informative 1

You’ve already admitted to it, so i don’t think i need to reiterate a clip at all. Im happy to provide one, though.

• You may only build on the inside of your base. 

It wasn’t your base, since somebody else owned the doors. I asked you nicely, and you still didn’t remove it, then proceeded to remove it, called me a shit mod, then tried to leave the base, which i returned you. I then got another report about you having doors in their base owned by you. I told you to remove them, you didn’t so I forcefully removed them and didn’t warn you for that, since that would be just rude of me. This is a mishap on your part. Your teammate should have bought the doors, and you shouldn’t have immediately set your base down when you knew you were in a sit. It doesn’t matter if you owned the back doors. The owner of the base is the one who owns the front doors, like I reiterated to you.

• You must own all of the exterior doors to a building in order to build upon it.

You also never reported them not being active in the base, which i can’t do anything about since you didn’t report it. Sorry.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Accepted

While no punishment will be handed to bearboobs as he is right about the rules, there were issues with the server earlier and because bearboobs does not provide door logs, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Contact a manager while in game to get your warn removed

@WoolleyMonster counts for this appeal, I'm posting this on the behalf of him

• Like 3
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1