Trig scamming donation packages

Herb

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be gone for over half a year. The in game means nothing to me. I usually just give it away to random people anyway and I'm sure this server will be dead by the time I get back. (atleast with the rate its going now.)

Fuck it you want VIP MOD?

Edited by RiySpy
1 minute ago, RiySpy said:

Ill be gone for over half a year. The in game means nothing to me. I usually just give it away to random people anyway and I'm sure this server will be dead by the time I get back. (atleast with the rate its going now.)

Fuck it you want VIP MOD?

I guess that makes sense. I was thinking about VIP MOD but I kinda changed my mind with it, figured it might be too much to juggle with work and such.

1 minute ago, Herb said:

I guess that makes sense. I was thinking about VIP MOD but I kinda changed my mind with it, figured it might be too much to juggle with work and such.

Smart man. A lot of people can't even juggle school and staffing. 

4 minutes ago, [C5] [Stringer] sdruw12 said:

I'll get it for him now

I appreciate it but like Riyspy said we already made a deal with stuff like this. It's very kind of you to offer to do that, though. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Herb said:

I appreciate it but like Riyspy said we already made a deal with stuff like this. It's very kind of you to offer to do that, though. Thank you.

Too late he already got it for you. He wanted me to take credit for it but I can't do that. @[C5] [Stringer] sdruw12 your a good person. 

@Herb 2.6 mil is way too much for a hyperbeast. 

1 minute ago, RiySpy said:

Too late he already got it for you. He wanted me to take credit for it but I can't do that. @[C5] [Stringer] sdruw12 your a good person. 

@Herb 2.6 mil is way too much for a hyperbeast. 

@[C5] [Stringer] sdruw12I can't thank you enough, you're super generous. Thank you man.

@RiySpyI wanted to offer some overpay to incline people but I guess it kicked me in the ass lol