Trig scamming donation packages

Herb

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Garnut

Jebus. For the 2.6 million, I have yet to retrieve the guy's steam ID in order to get his side of the story. Once I am able to obtain it, either by waiting or by looking through the logs at the end of today, I will then refund the money depending on what happened to those 2.6 million. 
While not very likely, for all I know he could've been a faux account on a VPN used to make this report and duplicate the money, and as such, I would like to track down what he's done on the server since/his IP, and other details.

1 minute ago, Garnet said:

Jebus. For the 2.6 million, I have yet to retrieve the guy's steam ID in order to get his side of the story. Once I am able to obtain it, either by waiting or by looking through the logs at the end of today, I will then refund the money depending on what happened to those 2.6 million. 
While not very likely, for all I know he could've been a faux account on a VPN used to make this report and duplicate the money, and as such, I would like to track down what he's done on the server since/his IP, and other details.

Yeah I understand that. Sorry that I didn't get his SteamID.