Tuna

In-game name: AFSOC Col Caracal
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:75461638
Staff members in-game name:Acer
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):STEAM_0:1:150783532
Date & Time of incident:9/23/21 about 9:30
Timezone: EST
Warn Reason: FailRP
What happened? (include any proof): I called raid earlier than 10 minutes after war, then after a short discussion falsed it. I was then warned for it

Advert logs :?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Why should your warn be removed?: I don't understand why I was warned when I falsed the raid and no harm was done in the end.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 2

You called a raid, and after tons of people complaining in OOC falsed it. Regardless, what you did would've resulted in a warn. You falsed it 40 seconds after the fact, after several people had already started shooting. Adverting a raid and then falsing it 40 seconds after doesn't change the fact that you literally called raid, partook in a raid, and then called it false after the fact. Had you falsed it right after, it would've been different, but you only falsed it after tons of people complained in OOC, and even tried to say that "it was only one minute". If not FailRP, RDM, but that doesn't change the fact that you were warned. There was a group of us outside Tali base at the time, and we killed two people, and one of us got killed as a result, and it was most definitely through the fault of a false raid. 

Edited by acer
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1