HonestDog - Moderator Application

HonestDog_

In-game name: Honest FUBAR or HonestDog
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:12949864
Warns: 0
Timezone: CST
Playtime?:| Honest FUBAR has played for 49:53:32.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] NONE
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] NONE
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I believe I would be the best pick because I would say i'm pretty mature I can be mingey sometimes. I would be a great candidate because of one main reason i'm well known in the GG community I main MRP I have almost 400 hours on there. One of the reasons I should be chosen is because I can bring being able to stay up (unless I have school) all night and help with all the people RDMing. Even though I might not be qualified because of my playtime I still believe that my playtime on the other servers are good.

So the second to last reason I should be chosen for this position is because I can help out quite of time helping with problems on the server, I also believe that the server could use more staff because the staff team does seem small right now and I do believe that the most I can contribute is the effort I put into the position  I will be running 100% and will not minge on the class. I would also help new people new to the server with their first base and just set them up. I do believe that everyone gets a chance and I should also get a chance.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes I was jailed for RDMing.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:NONE
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: around 3-4 hours when I have school and 4-6 hours when I don't have school
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Esports, Band, Choir, and Swing Choir
Did you read the staff rules?: HonestDog / Honest FUBAR

• Dumb/Shitpost 3

Yeah just I don't think playtime is the big thing, I honestly just want to help out the server no matter if denied or not I do believe that everyone does get a chance.

This is gonna be an insta denial I know it so yeah just gonna help out the server as a regular player

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Cringe 2
  • Disagree 1
1 minute ago, LASDSheriffDog said:

Yeah that's not how that works-

2 sentenced paragraphs

Isn't following required playtime

I haven't seen you in-game at all.

Yeah probably because I play more MRP but I honestly just wanna help Dark RP

Just now, HonestDog_ said:

Yeah probably because I play more MRP but I honestly just wanna help Dark RP