DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Oboshi's - Moderation Application

Oboshi

In-game name: Oboshi/Obi Wan Kenobi

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:65792502

Warns: 0

Timezone: Central time zone (Rocky Mountain, Denver)

Playtime?: around 500-700 last time on SWRP and around 1,200 hours on MilRP

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  

As of right now no one, but if people want me to put them down I will edit this post.

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Game master SWRP Head mod MilRP GM MilRP

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Generaly speaking The 1st reason is that I have a lot of staff experience and I have a lot of ideas I can bring up to bishop for Simulations, Events, etc. 2nd reasoning why I should be chosen is because I am known around the community some people like me some others might think differently towards me. I really don't know how people think of me but I have a lot of positive results. 3rd Reason why I should be chosen is because I really like Roleplaying aspect. I've been waiting for something like this to happen for a while. This time around I hope SWRP will come around and actually be full RP and not minging 24/7. 4th Reason when it becomes a staff situation or a RP situation that will be my 1st priority no matter what the circumstance is.

StarwarsRP has been something toward me for a while. I've always tried to help and change with RP and events. I didn't really like how events usually were back in the day. Just spawn in npcs and clones. Some events were actually good and did RP. There wasn't also that many staff members last time on SWRP mostly everyone wanted to be a GM cause that's when it came out. This is another reasoning why is because I want to improve the staff member numbers so it can all more balanced out. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

No I have not
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

Not for this position no. 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I can be on the server whenever I want throughout every day up too 5-6 hours.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

A lot of people know about my hobby's because I've made a lot of applications before other positions in the past. But, I've played hockey for most of my life. I've recently quit hockey to focus more on college. I am a sophomore at CSU (Colorado State University). I also have been airsofting my whole life and I still am. I do Milsims which means I go around the world and be in really big events that can last a week or 2 straight. I have about 4g of airsoft gear with me rn. But, I'm starting to debate if I want to continue airsofting or not. But, right now I am continuing to be in college. I am majoring in criminal justice and mechanical engineering . The criminal justice part is to be in the FBI I either need a bachelor or a master. If that doesn't work out then I'll be trying to be a detective. If that doesn't work either then that means the mechanical part will come in. I'll be trying to be a mechanic, don't know for what yet but for something big.
Did you read the staff rules?:

Oboshi

Edited by Oboshi
  • Like 1
  • Agree 5
  • Forums Moderator

Big +1 he has had previous experience and actually knows what he’s doing, he can help with the server getting on its feet and if I trust him with 212th there’s no doubt that I would trust him being a tmod 

• Like 1