DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Milkmans mod application

MilkMan580

In-game name:MilkMan580
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561199068968342
Warns:0
Timezone:UTC-6:00
 Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: No I dont have a microphone at all, my comupter does not allow head phones with microphone.

How much time have you been on the server? 86 hours.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes i use Vimeo.
    Referral(s): So I have this friend admin named 508 and he mentioned becoming an admin to me, He said its fun to be an admin and here we are now
    Past experiences as staff: none
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?: The garrnet gaming coummity may need some help real life problums. I am a very nice guy to the comunity and others like me. I will try my best to deal with anyone who gets reported. I have been an admin in someother games having to ban people. Some people have a high temper or a low temper no matter what I will deal with them.I have a good understanding of the game and how to deal with others. I can take anything without geting mad. I have a low temper and loved agenst some members of  the Dark RP. I will try and make friends with the other mods/admins. I will be thankful for everything, because I am.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: So MilkMan580/me was banned for about 2 days  for RDM when i did not know what  RDM was.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have not, but I wish have
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Half of the day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: No
Did you read the staff rules?:Yes

Edited by MilkMan580

-1 you didn't meet the 2-paragraph minimum requirement from the Format you copy-pasted. You surely had to remove the '[minimum 2 paragraphs]' bit from the format, however that isn't going to fool any of us. Additionally, your spelling and grammar need a lot of work before anyone is willing to take your app seriously; the forums have a built-in spellcheck for a reason.

5 hours ago, MilkMan580 said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: So i will be a good admin and allways do stuff when the time is right or wenever. I am a very nice guy to the comunity and others like me. I will try my best to deal with anyone who gets reported. I have expirence with being an admin in other games so i should be a little smarter about that. I dont have a high temper at all. I will not get sad if something bad happens.

5 hours ago, MilkMan580 said:

Did you read the staff rules?:Yes and ill read them again if i  need too.

I'd say you need to read the staff rules again as well. Pay close attention to every detail.

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, MilkMan580 said:

In-game name:milkman580
Warns:0
Timezone:UTC-6:00
Playtime?:around 4 hours playing with others
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: no
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:if other recording softwares are alowed then yes
    Referral(s): So there is this admin 508 he said that i should sign up so i did
    Past experiences as staff: none
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?: So i will be a good admin and allways do stuff when the time is right or wenever. I am a very nice guy to the comunity and others like me. I will try my best to deal with anyone who gets reported. I have expirence with being an admin in other games so i should be a little smarter about that. I dont have a high temper at all. I will not get sad if something bad happens.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: so i was banned once for rdm when i was kinda new 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:no i have not
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: around 2 hours if all of the reports add up
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Yes i have football pactice sometimes.
Did you read the staff rules?:Yes and ill read them again if i  need too.

-Playtime not met

-2 paragraphs not met

-did not read staff rules

The spelling mistakes are horrendous you sure you're 23?

all in all -1

3 hours ago, ShankNinja said:

-1 you didn't meet the 2-paragraph minimum requirement from the Format you copy-pasted. You surely had to remove the '[minimum 2 paragraphs]' bit from the format, however that isn't going to fool any of us. Additionally, your spelling and grammar need a lot of work before anyone is willing to take your app seriously; the forums have a built-in spellcheck for a reason.

I'd say you need to read the staff rules again as well. Pay close attention to every detail.

So here is the thing i only copy and pasted the qustions.

39 minutes ago, MilkMan580 said:

So here is the thing i only copy and pasted the qustions.

Here's the link to the Staff Application format:

Here's the format:

In-game name:
Warns:
Timezone:
Playtime?:
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
Did you read the staff rules?:

Deleting the '[minimum 2 paragraphs]' requirement doesn't absolve you from needing to meet that requirement. I advise you read that whole link more thoroughly for more of a chance on your next application. Here's another portion that you might pay special attention to:

*TIPS FOR APPLYING*

• When applying provide the EXACT playtime you have in-game by using the /playtime command.

• Do not skip over any questions in the format.

• To check your current warns, type /warnmenu while you are in-game.

• Use proper grammar.

Based on your application it is very obvious that you didn't read all of or pay attention to the details within the Staff Application Format.

Edited by ShankNinja
14 hours ago, MilkMan580 said:

86 hours.

/playtime (in-game name)

/id (in-game name)

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: The garrnet gaming coummity may need some help real life problums. I am a very nice guy to the comunity and others like me. I will try my best to deal with anyone who gets reported. I have been an admin in someother games having to ban people. Some people have a high temper or a low temper no matter what I will deal with them.I have a good understanding of the game and how to deal with others. I can take anything without geting mad. I have a low temper and loved agenst some members of  the Dark RP. I will try and make friends with the other mods/admins. I will be thankful for everything, because I am.

less than 2 paragraphs lmao

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: No

im sorry

Did you read the staff rules?:Yes

-1 Not a lot of effort was put into this application.  Maybe if you followed the application rules I might +1