DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Soap Staff Application

Soap-

In-game name: IDFA CSC Soap
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 19
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:179365922
Warns: 4 
Timezone: GMT
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | IDFA CSC Soap has played for 729:43:03.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
Referral(s): 
Past experiences as staff: Previously HMOD on MRP
How do you plan on benefiting our server? 

MRP has seen better days in terms of numbers, Main issue Player retention. I think alot of staff members miss this they blame updates or gameplay and don't concentrate on the main issue keeping players on the server. In the past i have seen people make large promises in staff applications I'm not gonna do that I'm just gonna lay out how i think i can help and where I see issues. Training times, I see new players sit in the spawn room for 10mins plus not getting trained we need to be stricter on who gets to keep DS when they are not training, staff giving verbal warnings for the same issue repeatedly people are not going to learn from there mistakes if there is no consequence this is why the minges continue to minge for so long. These scenarios are common but not always the case I am not trying to bring any kind of issue with staff or current DS players I just want to help them all create a better experience for players on the MRP Server.

I Have popped in and out over time which some see as a bad thing, but it has shown me that the same ideas get recycled time and time again and the same mistakes made, we need to innovate as a server or risk becoming obsolete, we need to have more docs to follow what has been done before and not worked and what did, instead of taking a shot in the dark at ideas as a staff team we need to document our mistakes and our improvements so that we know which direction works for our player base not just for ourselves, whilst i may find an idea not to be to my liking it may actually be popular amongst the player base we need to remember that being staff isn't about benefiting ourselves but benefiting the players on the server whether they are new or old.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? Just Warns
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: March 3rd 2021 -- October 30th 2020
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Minimum 18hrs a Week

• Disagree 6
  • Forums Moderator

spacer.png
Denied

We haven't seen you recently on and from since you last applied every time you have joined the server you have been nothing but a minge, I do not feel comfortable with you on the team, You may reapply on 10/25. 

@Fonza Please move.
  • Agree 1