Uzi Nugget Fubar - Ban Appel

Lurky

In-game name:Uzi Nugget Fubar
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:431224022
Staff members in-game name:Bossmiles
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):STEAM_0:1:102758833
Date & Time of incident:10/13/2021 - Time: Around 9pm
Timezone:CDT
Ban Reason:MARDM
How long were you banned for?: 1 Week
Proof of Ban:https://imgur.com/a/kEOartV
What happened? (include any proof):I Was Getting Hit By A Random Hobo In The Street For No Reason, I Shot The Hobo And It Happen To Hit A Second Play In The CrossFire Sadly, After I killed The Player That Was Dmg Me, The Player Who Was Caught In The Crossfire, Reported Me I Was Tp To The Sit And Was Speaking To The Admin When I got Pulled In a Different Report, The Admin Reconnect Me After I Asked A Question, So When I Got Back, I Wasn't Tp To The Sit And Out Of Nowhere I Was Banned For MASS Attendant RDM. Proof:

Why should your ban be removed?:I Believe This Should Be Removed Because This Was A Unfair Ban Which Was Uncalled For, From What Happen I Believe All That Should Have Happened Is 2 Warns For Frp And A Ardm: Beacuse I Used A Shotgun And A Lmg, And When I Unfortunately Hit A Player In Crossfire.

8 hours ago, Nugget0723 said:

How long were you banned for?: 1 Week

Just to point out, if bossmiles has evidence to back this up then he's been nice and given you a ban for Unintentional Mass ARDM. 

8 hours ago, Nugget0723 said:

2 Warns For Frp And A Ardm

So you admit to NITRP, so either way your receiving the equivalent ban for that. (3 rules broken) (unless you mean 1 warn for frp & 1 for ardm, because when I read that I hear 2 counts of failrp & 1 count of rdm) so please elaborate. 

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1
59 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Just to point out, if bossmiles has evidence to back this up then he's been nice and given you a ban for Unintentional Mass ARDM. 

So you admit to NITRP, so either way your receiving the equivalent ban for that. (3 rules broken) (unless you mean 1 warn for frp & 1 for ardm, because when I read that I hear 2 counts of failrp & 1 count of rdm) so please elaborate. 

I Ment 1 Warn for Ardm For The Player I dmg, And 1 Frp Warn Because I Used Guns That Hobos Cant Use.

• Agree 1

Uzi_Ban.PNG

I am unable to make bans and I didn't request a ban in the @chat. adricorsal flat out banned him. I was just there during the sit. If I requested the ban it would say "bossmiles" at the end of it. If you wouldn't mind can you please pass this appeal on to adric.

image0.png

image1.png

You attack both Miles and Shank with weapons that hobos cant use, making it failRP, especially since you then used an ares, and then you did ARDM shank based on the logs. I believe the ban should be reduced to nitrp

I also have a video of you prop minging which I've shown shin.

------

Above is Adric's response, I have decided the video will remain private due to the fact he can't edit his face out of it (he got the recording off the reporter due to his recording corrupted, and since they were in a discord call it shows his face), and it wouldn't be fair for him to post that here. I can promise its there though, and am more then happy to show any managers the video if the need arises. Point is, it sounds like this is NITRP. I'll let an Admin+ take it from here.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi