DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

[MRP] Change Red Groups Scoreboard Color.

Wyatt

Description: Not a long description because its a small suggestion but I would like to have Red Group's scoreboard color changed to red or a shade of red.

Reasoning: There would be no real big impact or change to the serve,r I just thing that since Red Group is called Red Group our color should be red or a shade of
red (like pink lol) instead of cyan/light blue which is what it currently is since we inherited it from SSO. I know Delta Force's color is currently red but maybe 
we could swap the colors or just make us both a shade of red or just give them a different color of their choice and give us (Red Group) a red color. Overall like I
said above this isn't like a major problem or something that I desperately want but Everyone in Red Group and many others on Afghan and US I have talked to thought it
would make sense for Red Group to be some sort of shade of red.  Possible New Red Group Color could be old Pink PDSS color?
Edited by Wyatt
  • Haha 3
  • Agree 6
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2021 at 11:11 PM, Cupid said:

+1 the color sucks now that its not SSO

faction*

Just revert back to the SSO red and give DF their old color if anything, takes barely any effort to swap

Edited by huskaii
  • Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...