IGN Victor
Steam ID 76561198102010067
Staff Member Idk doesn't say 
Date and time Doesn't Say 
Time Zone Eastern
Ban Reason Advertising 
How Long  uh 24173101.03 Minutes

Proof https://imgur.com/a/zEVEB0x

Reason for unban: I feel like I should be unbanned Because my ban was very long ago and to be honest I don't even know what I was advertising or honestly I feel like my ban time should be cut down to something more realistic  I know I have been banned for a couple weeks or months now and I just want to play again Ill do anything to be unbanned 

• Cringe 3
  • Disagree 1
3 minutes ago, acer said:

This was 13 days ago

unknown.png

Is there anything i can do I don’t think i should be banned for 50 years at least I am sorry and it won’t happen again this is my first offense in any single server and i really wasn’t in the right mind set at the time 

• Disagree 3

Appeal Denied

Rather you are/aren’t in the right mindset, it should be fairly obvious that you can’t advertise other servers/communities while on our servers.

Links in chat: Posting links that are not associated with the Garnet Forums, in-game material, and/or faction google documents in chat is strictly prohibited. Doing so will result in a warning for a non-GG link or a ban for advertisement should it be for another GMOD Community.

Thanks @acer for sharing the screenshot. 

B68qasCqL0nAPdH3CRd6FAFojevSJ4JBiP87CQKWTBV5ecANin_egbJ_3MMDG1nT4st_R2ZEFi50KVmRD7hNnbVeOXftlFPHzUNxClOmC0BOJ8jYvKLlF1yRM8H82uen9yqAVyp7=s1600

@Fonza | Please Lock And Move!

• Agree 1