wakqx Ban Appeal / Player This Staff Report (Merged)

wakqx

wakqx Ban Appeal / Player This Staff Report (Merged)

I Will be regarding In-game user as of 10/24/21 "Mr Shankie" as Moderator

In-game user : ► wakqx ► 

My Steam ID : https://steamcommunity.com/id/wakqx/

Staff Report Members In-game user : Mr Shankie

10/24/21 around 12:30 A.M PDT

Ban Reason : "repeated issues"

Ban Length : 241910.02 minutes 

Proof of Ban :   Screenshot  

What Happened?

Moderator Abused his powers multiple times and executed many irresponsible staff-like actions. 

How did this start? ( 4 days ago )

Around 4 days ago I decided it would be funny to put a 2D Text screen saying something along the lines of "poopie head" on Moderators jail cell. Do not know the reason why he was jailed or who jailed him. Moderator did not take this text screen as a joke and responded in voice chat saying something along the lines of "your gonna regret that" or something. A bit later ( 1 Hour > ) Moderator purposely tried to find a reason to get me warned. This was not a very responsible staff action on his part. I don't remember what I was reported for but it ended up with me being in a sit and arguing with Moderator. Moderator was purposely trying to target me because he did not like something about me. It ticked him off to the point that he would want to do this after my jokingly remarks when he was in his jail cell. Ok so back to the sit, I started arguing with Moderator and he got very angry and did not want to find a resolution to our argument. Instead, Moderator banned me for NITRP for 4 days even though I had RPed on the server for at least 3 hours before this incident. In all Moderator did not want to try to find a solution to the problem and instead mainly wanted me out of the server. He also mentioned that he hoped that I'd get kicked/banned from the server before all of this. Staff members are not here to be enemies against the community.

What Happened Today?

I can admit that I started it on my part but it does not explain his irresponsible staff actions. I visited Moderator in a treehouse-looking thing in the middle of the road. I admittedly shouted mean/rude terms such as fat, and stupid to Moderator and he rdmed me and shortly voice muted me. I asked to be unmuted in the chat with no response or anything. At this time I needed my voice chat because I and some guy I found wanted to raid a base. After I failed to raid this base I asked in chat to be unmuted and he muted me from typing in chat. He did respond with this time saying something like "I will unmute you when I feel like it" This shows that Moderator was just plain out abusing his power and did not want to find a resolution to our little argument. Instead mutes me and said nothing about it later. This made me angry that I couldn't make a ticket or anything making it impossible for me to RP properly, so I made a 2D Text Screen in front of the treehouse saying something along the lines of "Mr. Shankie abuses his powers when he's mad". Moderator then jails me and tells me to speak which I cannot. Another moderator unmutes my voice and Moderator Mr. Shankie Instantly mutes me again right after. He gives me 2 choices which are not my choice to choose from just for the fact that I cannot speak in chat or voice chat. The Choice was to get banned for 4 Days for NITRP or get permanently banned. This was outrageous to think that I didn't even get to choose whether the one I wanted to pick. This showed that Moderator Just wanted me out of the Server. Even if I did get banned for 4 days it wouldn't make sense because I had been RPing for 3-4 hours before. I couldn't properly RP at all because I was muted.

The reason why I think I should get unbanned?

I think Moderator handled the situation very poorly and could have been resolved much easier than it ended up in.

What do I want to happen?

I want my ban removed. I do not wish anything upon Mr. Shankie regarding his staff role as Moderator. I honestly wanted to have fun which I did hours before the incident and that Mr. Shankie learns to not handle disrespectful player vs staff situations in the way he did.

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1

I extended it due to repeated issues at 4 bans in the past month, 11 in the past year, and 17 total. https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A0%3A159484150

I'm not gonna reduce the ban so I would hope that someone agrees against my decision otherwise it stays. You immediately came up starting shit and causing issues while everyone is having an enjoyable night.

• Like 3
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 2
29 minutes ago, wakqx said:

Another moderator unmutes my voice and Moderator Mr. Shankie Instantly mutes me again right after.

At this point he was trying to unmute you but due to the chat delay you were muted again which did end up in you being unmuted.

This made me angry that I couldn't make a ticket or anything making it impossible for me to RP properly, so I made a 2D Text Screen in front of the treehouse saying something along the lines of "Mr. Shankie abuses his powers when he's mad"

You were reconnected once after found running around with this sign on the streets, you then proceeded to come back and put it in front of abides building.

could have been resolved much easier than it ended up in.

None of this would've happened if you simply stopped with the disrespect and ruining someones time.

As for previous days I have no idea what has happened but this is just what I saw today.

For now I will leave this open for shankie to respond with whatever, for the report side of things please provide any evidence.

(No one other than shankie or abides respond to this thread)

Edited by stretchy
  • Like 5
  • Agree 2
7 hours ago, wakqx said:

Around 4 days ago I decided it would be funny to put a 2D Text screen saying something along the lines of "poopie head" on Moderators jail cell. Do not know the reason why he was jailed or who jailed him. Moderator did not take this text screen as a joke and responded in voice chat saying something along the lines of "your gonna regret that" or something. A bit later ( 1 Hour > ) Moderator purposely tried to find a reason to get me warned. This was not a very responsible staff action on his part. I don't remember what I was reported for but it ended up with me being in a sit and arguing with Moderator. Moderator was purposely trying to target me because he did not like something about me. It ticked him off to the point that he would want to do this after my jokingly remarks when he was in his jail cell. Ok so back to the sit, I started arguing with Moderator and he got very angry and did not want to find a resolution to our argument. Instead, Moderator banned me for NITRP for 4 days even though I had RPed on the server for at least 3 hours before this incident. In all Moderator did not want to try to find a solution to the problem and instead mainly wanted me out of the server. He also mentioned that he hoped that I'd get kicked/banned from the server before all of this. Staff members are not here to be enemies against the community.

I find this funny because this entire thing is a lie. I've never seen you other than today when it came to Garnet Gaming. So whoever you're speaking about it isn't me. 

6 hours ago, stretchy said:

You were reconnected once after found running around with this sign on the streets, you then proceeded to come back and put it in front of abides building.

This is facts. You were reconnected for using a text screen to minge. Then banned once you came back.

Your 3 offenses were: Text screen minge x2, diss in OOC (which you were warned for), and diss in a sit.
You only came on to troll and give me a hard time when I have no idea who you are.

7 hours ago, wakqx said:

"Mr. Shankie abuses his powers when he's mad"

https://streamable.com/onjtgd
You're a bad liar. You wrote a diss in the text screen and minged (again). 

I will admit I could have been more respectful confronting you, but I was really drunk last night and you randomly coming up to ruin my buzz and spew hateful insults really pissed me off.

7 hours ago, wakqx said:

"I will unmute you when I feel like it"

My exact words were "I will unmute you when you decide no longer to be toxic". You, again, lie.

7 hours ago, wakqx said:

This was outrageous to think that I didn't even get to choose whether the one I wanted to pick

In the video I sent, this is another lie right here. You had more than enough time to choose and your voice was unmuted. You proceeded to call me "Mr Retard" instead. Which is when you got banned.
Your ban was updated to 6 months due to your SEVENTEEN BANS PREVIOUSLY. 

You're nothing more than a troll and a minge and honestly you have no place on our server.

For the muting of your voice over and over. That was chat lag and I literally was drunk. I had been drinking a lot and the commands were being placed back and forth so that was all accidental. I had actually assumed that I unmuted your mic at the beginning since i had muted it previously.

7 hours ago, wakqx said:

and he rdmed me and shortly voice muted me

Good luck finding proof of this, I didn't RDM you and I muted you when you came up to us a SECOND TIME to spew insults. Instead of responding, I muted you for being toxic.

@LeKichi even had a clip of the second occurrence IN WHICH you were muted, you were not RDMd by me.

So here we can see your appeal is full of lies and fabrications, not a single one being true. Within the one video along I had more than enough of a reason to ban you for NITRP.
Those 3 reasons would be: 
Diss in OOC (On the text screen)
Diss in sit (Calling me mr retard)
and text screen minge x2

This is MINUS the multiple homophobic slurs that you used to describe me earlier.

You did this to yourself. Pull up your big boy pants and grow up and take the punishment. Find a new server to bother. 

Edited by MisterShankie
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Informative 3
  • Winner 1

Gonna let an admin+ decide on this, however if this is denied the extension will remain in place, and any further bans might result in a even longer extension. After looking at how many bans you got, an extension is clearly due.

Probably will reduce it from 6 months though, not sure why that was your first extension amount but still, you will keep an extended ban. Probably it'll be 1-3 months, if this is denied. Accepted you will be unbanned, but keep in mind any other bans will probably lead to an extension.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Denied

However you're ban will be reduced to 3 months because of the repeated offences. When you come back in 3 months please refrain from being a minge. Any further problems and you will be banned for a year.

@Shin_Tsukimi pls lock and move

Edited by Smitty
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 2