In-game name: Nott
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:108741843
Warns: 0
Timezone: MST
Playtime?: 72:36:16
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Mr. Shankie
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]  So been staff on like maybe 3 servers back in 2015 that all don't exist anymore, and on each of those I have been a range of positions from mod all the way to co-owner
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

So I really enjoy Garry's Mod darkrp and it was a huge part of my childhood. Throughout the years, it has always been a game I find myself coming back to and really enjoying every moment I do. My thing is I love meeting new people and through Garry's Mod I have gotten to meet some awesome and wonderful people that I would say are still close to me today. When I recently came back to Garry's Mod darkrp, I needed a new server as all the other servers I played on didn’t exist anymore. That's where I found Garnet Gaming. From the interactions of normal darkrp to the new friends I have made, this server is something I want to be a part of and want to watch grow as new people come and go. Throughout my experience on Garnet Gaming, I have gotten to meet a lot of fantastic and wonderful people who have helped me out into come back to darkrp after 5 or 6ish years. I truly have never seen a more kind and caring staff team until I got onto this server and I hope to be a part of making this server an great place for all.

Why should you pick me? Well to be honest, I miss being a staff member. Being a part of staff was literally my childhood, I loved being a part of something that was bigger than me. It was awesome to help the server I loved to play on by keeping out all of the trolls that come with darkrp. I want to make Garnet Gaming a fun place where people of all ages and genders can come on and just have fun, without the daily amount of harassment, trolling, etc. that darkrp tends to have. I have been hearing a lot about staff recently and it being like 6 years since I did it, I wanted to give it another go. I want to give help to anyone that needs it whether they need help in the server, in-real life advice, or just somebody to talk to. I'm sure lots of things have changed over the years, but I promise I’ll give you a mod that you enjoy being around and can lay down the law when it comes down to it. 

P.S. I know my steam name is Nyx and I heard yall had a Nyx who was doing some weird sus stuff, I promise you I am 100% not that dude. I just happened to share the same name with him hence the name change to Nott.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I'm a college student, so gonna be honest not a lot, but I wanna dedicate at least maybe 2-3 hours a day to being on and on weekends I'm usually on most of the day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? : I'm a huge rugby fan and have played sports most of my life, love to hike, watch movies/tv shows, skateboard, and when I am back home go to the beach
Did you read the staff rules?: Nott

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I've had a few conversations with you and you seem to be a sincere type of person as well as the fact that you haven't had any punishments which is good although your hours are on the shorter end which isn't the best. That being said, I'm willing to give you a chance as I feel that you may make an exceptional fit to the staff team with enough determination!

+1

• Like 2

I would be a little ashamed if this gets accepted and you leave in the first few months cause as you said you've staffed over 3 different servers but, I'll hold you up on that. You don't have to many hours  but it is the requirement. NEUTRAL.  I will change my answer when more people respond.

All the staff members seem to like you and for this I shall give you a +1

Edited by Monke
Changed Answer.

+1

I haven’t had any interactions with you, but I like the application. I will say that you don’t have many hours, but I obviously won’t make any assumptions. Dark RP hasn’t changed a lot, still constant harassment towards the opposite gender. Though, I’d love to know more about you, and I think you would make a good congruence into the team. Good luck!

13 hours ago, Nott said:

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Mr. Shankie

YES YES YES AND MORE YES. I 100% confirm this!

This guy is fucking hilarious. I met him on his first day in garnet gaming and helped him learn the ropes. He has such a good attitude, he has previous staffing experience, and he has shown a willingness to read the rules. 

Hell, the other day he told me he was studying the staff/server rules just in case he wanted to apply! I told him, if he does, I referred it!
I am stoked to have you on the staff team! 
My decision is a 100% undeniable: 
+1

Edited by MisterShankie
  • Like 1

I've had good encounters with this player in-game very chill, Though the hours are just around minimum that's alright in this case.

Thx for minging me whenever I was doing a sit one day 

+1 good luck

6 minutes ago, ZenMemes said:

+1

Experience, attitude, and well put together app!

No reason nott to like it! 😄 

lmfao clever

+1 nott’s been on fairly later during the night around lower pops lately. I think this would be pretty useful if that’s his regular times. He’s always been really chill and always down for conversation or just being an accessory to people’s shenanigans. In short he’s fun and on at a vulnerable time. Good luck man.