Mav's resignation

Thought long and hard about this one too. Loved being staff and everyone in the team. Made the server so much more fun. But now school is here and I have to focus on that.

I love all of the staff members and here is what i have to say about them.

@{GG} Remake Thank you for accepting me into the staff team. We haven't had much interaction but I love you.

@Ethan You were kinda like my mentor in a way. You would always help me when I needed it and tell me what I could do better when I messed up. I love you so much. Thank you for being not just a mentor but a great friend. Think I will miss you the most.

@Chris Branch Hand pick me for 11B?

@{GG}otham You have a nice voice and ill miss you a tad bit 😉

@Shrood You will definitely be someone I remember. had a lot of great times with you. Remember when we were T.Mods back on Tiaga and we would always have stupid convos. Love you bb <3.

@.br0ken Make sure to msg me on steam every once and a while ❤️

@Frosty I said most of it in my GRU resignation but just have to say it again, Love you man .

@Tora1 you cute asf nigga

@Trip Couldn't find your @ but I love you man and I will miss you a lot. Fucking hockey player.

@Phantom Thank you for being my SA. Love you to death. Hope when I return to the server one day you will still be the MRP SA. ❤️

@Nexus You are one I will miss a lot versetti. You trained me for staff and I think it was the best matchup even seeing as you did false warn me ;). Love you so much.

If I didn't @ you it is because I haven't known you as staff long enough.

-Mav

-

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

No no no no no no. I’m so sad. I love you too man. It was so much fun training you and talking to you on the server. You’re a great guy and you’re going to do amazing in school. Kick ass and don’t hesitate to message me if you need anything. Best of luck my friend. 

Love,

Versetti ❤️ 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines