My recent ban on PB before I could fix it

SomeRandomKid

I was building an arena near spawn and I tried to make people pay to participate (10k for infinite lives) and I was reported for prop block. This was true but I was at the time trying to fix it because I was still finishing it. An admin was called over and told me to fix it which I tried to but he banned me before I could the admin's steam id is STEAM_0:0:99408751 

He banned me for 2 weeks before I could fix the problem. Sadly I do not have prof of what I'm claiming this is why I put the admins id in this application in hopes that he does have proof. Thank you for your time

Edit: here is my steam ID for your convenience STEAM_0:1:188508067

Edited by SomeRandomKid
I forgot to add my steam id

@SomeRandomKid

Here's the format of ban appeal, pls follow the format then press that 3 dot on top of your post to edit and fix your format. (even he responded)

But with the informations you gave us, you're banned by adric,
already told him to respond, 1 second

Edited by Hoal
  • Informative 1

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2641950648
prop blocking spawn with a text screen explaining rules for some sort of RDM event that was blocking the entire west side of town. 
when i asked you to take it down you didnt say a word and instead proceeded to create a fading door and tried placing a button in front of it. I kept pleading to delete the whole thing as youre not a GM and cannot even do this. You ignored me numerous times and so I banned.

• Like 2
  • Informative 1