Staff Application! :D

uhfrenzy

In-game name:UhFrenzy
SteamID STEAM_0:0:500342833 
Warns: 1/nlr
Time Zone: Central Daylight Zone
Playtime?:100 hrs on this account ( playing since late 2019 ) 
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Rosie has reccomended i buy VIP MOD but i dont have the money... so here i am lol
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Been Staff On Rust Servers mutiple times.. didnt work out because rust is a hard game to run for my pc..
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] to be completley honest, i think i could interact with the players in a nice and calming way.. and be a well known admin.. i would like to host events for cash and rewards ect.. and i have alot of nice ideas inmind 😄... i see that there is a lack of staff on on late nights... lots of rdm and mayhem, im usually on around those times and i have no problem staying up all night as i am 14.. i am active recently and interacting with the community alot.. ive donated to the Players and given away 4 million in game cash !.. and i would like to contribute to the server by being a kind admin 🙂 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details.. yes mutiple bans from when i first got the game.. please take into consideration that i dont intend to embrace that type of behavior 😄 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Nope... not that i can remember
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Free on weekends.. Weekdays 3-9ish
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? football with friends.. i like to hang out and play apex... i have jrotc meetings to attend sometimes.. but i love gmod 
Did you read the staff rules?: Ofcourse !!

Edited by uhfrenzy
Lack Of Information !
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Disagree 3

maybe read the rules again? You have 1 lackluster paragraph out of 2. Donating to the server won't help you get staff (unless you straight up buy VIP mod). Plus I've seen you in game. Had a pretty mingey impression from you. Hopefully that isn't always the case
Also you can /id (name) in-game and then get your steam id. STEAM_0:0:500342833 But there it is.

Also I'm sure it's just a typo but like are you 15 or 14. Age: 15 but your paragraph says otherwise.

-1 Advertised staff app twice

https://streamable.com/amkaff
https://streamable.com/ugo02y

Edited by Canlex
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2