Pappa Eric's Warn Appeal

PappaEric

In-game name: Pappa Eric
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:36916350
Staff members in-game name: Bioz
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:530008609
Date & Time of incident: 11/7/2021 Around 2:43 PM EST (Yesterday at the time of posting)
Timezone: EST/EDT
Warn Reason: FailRP (Crouch Jumping)
What happened? (include any proof): During war, I had went to shipment, the objective for that war, and I decided to go around on the blue containers because my teammates were being shot at. As I went around one of the blue containers and saw Amzingpandas, I jump in front of the box, and killed him (POV: https://streamable.com/5dytl8). Amzingpandas reported me for crouch jumping and provided this clip as evidence against me.
Why should your warn be removed?: I try not to crouch jump during combat in war, and in this instance I did not crouch jump. Looking at the clip pandas provided in the sit, it shows that I did in fact jump, which I did, but, my model does not go over the box, which if I did it would or if I crouch jump mid-air it would show my model being elevated.  To further explain this, I recorded myself doing as close as I could to replicate that situation with recording it on my end with a keyboard overlay, which I did not have during that war, and my friend on the other side recording it as well from as close to where pandas was positioned, and also with the help of kermat to help position me and my friend. The clip shows both me jumping regularly at the beginning of the clip and me crouch jumping around the middle of the clip. The clip being used against me looks more like me jumping than crouch jumping. Due to this, I believe that my warn should be removed because I do not think I crouch jump, I try to uphold the rules as best as possible being a long time member of the community, a former staff member, and a junior officer in a tier 1 soc.

Edited by PappaEric
Color fixing
  • Like 1
  • Spicy 2
  • Agree 3