DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Serg's Staff App

Sergg

• Forums Moderator
2 hours ago, Horseyy said:

+1, Me and Serg were playing together on a very late night during war which means he is able to get on when other staff members may not be able too. He is a very coolheaded guy and is perfectly capable of accomplishing staff duties. He is in a very respected regiment and is all around a pretty cool guy. Good luck man

Also, It is not good to make certain claims like this without proof or some sort of evidence leading to this it gives alot of people the wrong idea and could lead to more -1's even if this isn't true. If something like this was happening you should've probably informed Hawk(Alpha) or Hopkins(Eli). @eli_ Could you add anything to this? Has this happened to Serg recently and would you recommend him for staff

Since you asked, as one of the people who plays with Serg, I personally have not seen him take part in any of these claims. They could in fact be true which is why I am not dismissing them, but what I will say is this. I haven't seen him do this, nor have I heard anything and or been reported it to me by other members of AFG or US. If any of these claims happen in the future, please report them to me. 🙂

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Horseyy said:

Also, It is not good to make certain claims like this without proof or some sort of evidence leading to this it gives alot of people the wrong idea and could lead to more -1's even if this isn't true. If something like this was happening you should've probably informed Hawk(Alpha) or Hopkins(Eli). @eli_ Could you add anything to this? Has this happened to Serg recently and would you recommend him for staff

I didn't grab any proof of this because I didn't feel nor needed to use it against him? I'm not putting the wrong idea on Serg as well, I'm stating an interaction I've had with Serg that led to my -1. If you choose not to believe me that's fine by me