gizmo

Capalot

STEAM_0:1:473827252

Capalot

11/19 roughly 4am PST

mnlr

im still banned

I was just grinding weed and printers alone, when in between one of my selling runs, as i opened my door, a man named senpaii ran in and tried to unlock my printer door, i shot him and assumed that was the end of it, well he came right back and blasted me with a shotgun as i left my house, door still open. he then proceeded to advert raid so he could blow up my printers. it was at this point i reported him for nlr and rdm. he then killed  me over and over and had me trapped in spawn with an lmg. obviously considering the commotion in spawn, we were dragged into a sit, and as it turns out, when i told him i had him reported and was gonna make a forum report about it, he also had reported me for the same thing, and im assuming that he only saw his report and banned me by mistake, regardless though, zero words were actually spoken between him and i up until he said "yeah, you're banned", so i didnt even get to explain anything.

• Informative 1
4 minutes ago, gizmo said:

Capalot

Capalot

11/19 roughly 4am PST

mnlr

im still banned

I was just grinding weed and printers alone, when in between one of my selling runs, as i opened my door, a man named senpaii ran in and tried to unlock my printer door, i shot him and assumed that was the end of it, well he came right back and blasted me with a shotgun as i left my house, door still open. he then proceeded to advert raid so he could blow up my printers. it was at this point i reported him for nlr and rdm. he then killed  me over and over and had me trapped in spawn with an lmg. obviously considering the commotion in spawn, we were dragged into a sit, and as it turns out, when i told him i had him reported and was gonna make a forum report about it, he also had reported me for the same thing, and im assuming that he only saw his report and banned me by mistake, regardless though, zero words were actually spoken between him and i up until he said "yeah, you're banned", so i didnt even get to explain anything.

Out of pure curiosity, could I ask how new you are to the server? Level and such would be incredibly helpful for me.

Just now, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Out of pure curiosity, could I ask how new you are to the server? Level and such would be incredibly helpful for me.

it's hard to tell because my ui was bugged out for whatever reason, but it's at least 15 iirc because i had the weed grower job unlocked

1 minute ago, gizmo said:

it's hard to tell because my ui was bugged out for whatever reason, but it's at least 15 iirc because i had the weed grower job unlocked

Well, how long have you been playing our server? I appreciate your honesty here, because once you are unbanned I can always check anyways, I just can't check while you are offline. Giving a rough estimate is good enough, like a few hours for a day or something, you know?

3 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Well, how long have you been playing our server? I appreciate your honesty here, because once you are unbanned I can always check anyways, I just can't check while you are offline. Giving a rough estimate is good enough, like a few hours for a day or something, you know?

well i'd love to hop on and check for you but... well... anyways, im not super active or anything, just on and off a couple hours a few times a week

• Like 1

I swear I had screenshots and a video but I guess not. I've been looking for it but I can't find it. My bad Gizmo, mustve been a mistake or the video is gone. Im sorry for this my man. I take full responsibility for this and It wont happen again. ;-;

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Accepted

16 minutes ago, Capalot said:

I swear I had screenshots and a video but I guess not. I've been looking for it but I can't find it. My bad Gizmo, mustve been a mistake or the video is gone. Im sorry for this my man. I take full responsibility for this and It wont happen again. ;-;

Sums it up. No formal punishment will be taken since this is a first time sort of deal, but capalot will be talked to.

You will be unbanned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Like 2