Theif quedeca's gun license suggestion

DynBarter

Suggestion: I wish that the gun license in the server is fixed so when the mayor makes a law saying guns out = aos the people who have a gun license are not arrestable. And if a guns dealer is trying to sell wepons he must have a gun license to sell wepons.

Reason: 1st off I think its imporant because there is a option to request a guns license in the server even though it does nothing so I think it should be fixed. 2nd I believe it's a good idea so the mayor has more purpose to everyone in the server and is not only for making lotterys and Lockdowns and arresting people. Basically he does everything a cop can do besides of course making lotterys and lockdowns. I think it would give more purpose to the mayor role.

To show that someone has a gun's license I think it would be easy to put the word " gun's license" in small text above the persons name.

21 minutes ago, DynBarter said:

Suggestion: I wish that the gun license in the server is fixed so when the mayor makes a law saying guns out = aos the people who have a gun license are not arrestable. And if a guns dealer is trying to sell wepons he must have a gun license to sell wepons.

Reason: 1st off I think its imporant because there is a option to request a guns license in the server even though it does nothing so I think it should be fixed. 2nd I believe it's a good idea so the mayor has more purpose to everyone in the server and is not only for making lotterys and Lockdowns and arresting people. Basically he does everything a cop can do besides of course making lotterys and lockdowns. I think it would give more purpose to the mayor role.

To show that someone has a gun's license I think it would be easy to put the word " gun's license" in small text above the persons name.

The reason for incorrect format is because everytime i tried to coyp/paste it, it wasnt working properly for some reason

9 hours ago, WreckEMsaints said:

-1 I don’t really think making the gun dealers be licensed really has a purpose, it would also potentially inhibit the job as well. 

I undeerstand that but again the mayor doesnt really do much on the server and I feel he just needs to be able to do more. if that make sense

• 1 month later...