Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Staff
Your in-game name: Romac622
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:79388957
In-game name of reportee: Chikn N Burg Not Sorry
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:57691304
Date & Time of incident: 12/21/2021 @3:50PM
Timezone: PST
What happened? (include any proof):

I was falsely punished by Chikn N Burg Not Sorry. My party member was shot by this other player on the server and therefore I went and looked for that player and killed his ass. He reported me for RDM even though is was a false claim. I talked to Chkn N Burg Not Sorry in-game trying to state in the sit that there isn't enough valid evidence to back up the player's case because the logs got reset at the amount of time. I was held in there for about ten minutes and when I got out I was told I was going to be given a verbal warning (even though i've done nothing wrong in my point of view) and I would carry on with my day. I got punished for it and made an extra report that I was falsely jailed. Chikn N Burg Not Sorry carried on and claimed his own sit that he was directly involved on and I told him that I was bringing this to forums.

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Agree 2

I can see why you are mad. but there was no evidence coming from your side                                                                                                                                                                                      The guy who reported you gave me video evidence of you killing him, and also log evidence                                                                                                                                                   Yes the jailing may have been to much but from what I saw you were in the wrong                                                                                                                                                                             If there is anything you need more I will greatly appreciated to help!                                                                                                           

Edited by Dodge_Guy04
fixed format

It wasn't my fault that your log wasn't backed up enough to hold the sit.

You decided to carry on with a punishment even though you knew at the back of your mind that your evidence wasn't stable enough.

I was a reportee, I don't need to give evidence. In this case, I believe you would need to supply log evidence for my party members that was being damaged.

You don't have enough evidence to back up your reasoning to give me a punishment.

You as a staff member, shouldn't be handling a sit I made after that was directly portrayed to you.

I would like to see your evidence, because in reality I would believe that this shouldn't have led to me being punished.

It's not my fault nor your fault that the log wasn't backed up enough.

It is your fault however to assume I was in fault in this situation, maybe a little biased in there.

I also don't think a "verbal warning" is to give me a jail. Oh well.

• Agree 1

Yes I can see it now                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I am sincerely sorry for my actions and I will be using this as a way to improve from now on                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Thank you sincerely Chikn N Burg Not Sorry

Edited by Dodge_Guy04
  • Like 1