In-game name: Devon1andonly
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:189088292
Warns:I currently at the time of writing this I have 2 warns, FDA and NLR
Timezone:Eastern Time 
Playtime?:I have played for 91:34:22
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?:None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I do not have any experiences with being staff.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I do not curse whatsoever, Even when under pressure, I will help the community out, Make GarnetGaming A even funnier and Make it more Enjoyable for the players and the Staff at the server, Like all I will deal with them pesky Rule Breakers;MRDM,ARDM,RDM,NLR,FDA,NITRP,Diss in sit,Racism;Also in OOC,Diss in OOC and pretty much all the rules that Get broken; If Im online that is.. I will also help people out if they are having issues with other players *Unless Deemed Necessary Like Staff Rules say*, I will also make sure to not Micspam, AFK on Duty, Falsely Ban/Warn/Jail/Mute people, and I will generally Help the community with anything that I am aloud to do in my power, If I am eventually Accepted, I will make sure to stay clean in the community (No more warns/Jails) also make sure to help out Other staff(s), Have Fun, and Overall Just Play GarnetGaming Like Its my most Prized Possession, Like my Heart. Im Really Active on the server. I will Respond very fast to sits, Issues, and Meetings If any that I am called to,  I do not argue with my parents, So why argue with the higher ups?; I wouldnt and I WONT. Like I said 2 times already, Im going to be there for every single person, That has played GarnetGaming, I will help the community, Make it BETTER then it already is, Find every rule breaker, Racist, RDMER, ETC. I do not think abusing power is fun nor funny, Its just like cheating, Gives you a Advantage But gives other Dis-Advantages, I will help every person in any situation that I could, Whether Its Depression or not, I will be there for them, Be someone to talk to, Get those sad days out there head and think of good Things like Garnet. Then make their life even more enjoyable then it already is while Playing Garnet.. I dont really know what else to say rather then me saying I will help the community The Very Best that I could ever, Get people through hard times, Deal with trouble makers, Fail bases and more. I know my power when/IF i get accepted will be weak, But its all I would need to Help out the community even more. Like People say, The bigger the number, The Bigger The Strength. I comprehend situations pretty well, I make good decisions, I give honest opinions and I give people the time they need to talk about what they need to say whether its in a sit or outside of the sit.  
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, But It was a false ban and the admin unbanned me because They figured out It was false, I was blamed for Bhop scripts because at the time I was a master Bhopper *I still am*
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No, I havent made any previous Moderator Applications
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Pretty much all day unless Im at school, If I do have school I will be active from 4:00PM EST to around 9-10PM EST
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I dont have any hobbies  outside of gmod
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, I read the staff rules 4 times so far. Will Read them again after the Application

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 2
31 minutes ago, Devonsnow514 said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, I read the staff rules 4 times so far. Will Read them again after the Application

Read them again you missed something

I've never seen you on the server, so I can't give an opinion on anything you've said in your application. 

You said you got false banned for "Bhop Scripts" But here's another one.....

unknown.png

-1 for now till I hear from others of the community

• Informative 1

-Your paragraphs are mostly run on sentences.

-Didn't read the staff rules

-Lied about age. You said you were 16,17 and now 15!?!

-you usually lie in sits to avoid punishment. This is why you have two warnings IN ONE DAY, me and Glorbnob were the ones that warned him for FDA and NLR and he tried lying about it

-Low playtime

-You randomly capitalized some words that shouldn't be capitalized

For now its a no for me. I don't think you're fit for the staff team. You seem to not be mature and your paragraphs have spelling and grammar issues.  You also seem to be immature in game. I'd recommend getting more hours and getting a better rep before reapplying. 

Also work on your paragraphs, don't just restate the things you should handle as a staff member.

Edited by PM-of-Israel
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1
11 minutes ago, Devonsnow514 said:

My brothers are 16&17 im 15. also what do you all mean by i didnt read staff rules. I did lol

Don't try to lie again to get out of this, I talked to you in game while you said you were 17 in ooc.

• Like 1