DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

False Ban

Bob777

Ok i was playing on the server, and i was a hobo, and i make a donation box and made like a little fence and like 30 seconds later i was banned by a staff member.

In-game name: CIAA
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
Staff members in-game name: PM-isreal
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): i dont know how do that
Date & Time of incident: 6:10
Timezone: North East/ ohio
Ban Reason:It says pbc but i dont even know he didn't even put me in a sit or nothing..
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban: i mean i can screen shot my consolo i guess but it says PCB i dont know what that even means
What happened? (include any proof): I dont even know i was a hobo and was on for like 5 hours maybe more.
Why should your ban be removed?: Because it was a false ban and garnet gaming is like the best ping for me and this is the only server i have been playing the past 2 days.

if you need steam id i can get it I just forgot

Dude, you literally prop blocked a tunnel as a hobo and asked people to give you money to pass.  You cant just prop block tunnels to get donations as a hobo...... You also ban evaded and Johnny Deepp banned your alt for that, but thats up for other people to decide if you get a perma ban or not

Heres the video of you blocking a tunnel: https://streamable.com/ag4ofs

I'm sorry, but this is not a false ban

Thank you and have a great day!

• Spicy 1
  • Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Bob777 said:

are staff aloud to do staff stuuf without being staff on duty?

Yes, in fact propblocking spawn is one of the only bans you can do without warning someone beforehand, as it is generally a very outwardly mingy thing.

One of the first hobo rules you will see is to not make toll booths anyways, if you took 5 minutes to read the rules, none of this would of happened.

38 minutes ago, Bob777 said:

i was just joking and i just spawned that fence i totally forgot about the whole tunnel rule. i was a hobo you could of atleast told me to remove it but i didn't even get a chance, you stright banned me. i was only joking with the people who where next to me i only spawned it for a second. please give me another chance for sence you did not give me a chance to remove it. and i didn't know ban eviding was a thing im new too garrys mod and i hope on my brothers account becuase no one was replying to my ban appel

You literally admit to hopping on to your brothers account here, so yes. That is ban evasion. Read the rules next time. This is a permanent ban offense. Make stupid decisions, get stupid punishments.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Agree 2

It was only a fence so technally it wasn't really even prop block... can you explain that when people can jump twice as high and run like superman

and it wasn't even in the tunnel it was outside if that matters

• Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Sad 1
Just now, Bob777 said:

It was only a fence so technally it wasn't really even prop block... can you explain that when people can jump twice as high and run like superman

Propblock is propblock buddy, I don't see why you are trying to justify it further. This appeal is over. We are currently discussing a perm ban on your main account for your ban evasion. Don't make a stupid decision next time.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 3