DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Just trying too get unbanned, for something stupid.

Bob777

In-game name:CIAA
SteamID  STEAM_0:1:51020888
Staff members in-game name: i dont remember to be honest it happend so quick
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): i dont know
Date & Time of incident: two days ago
Timezone: US
Ban Reason: Prop blocking spawn but it wasn't even blocked i thought. plus i was a hobo so i didn't think anything of it.
How long were you banned for?: perma
Proof of Ban:
What happened? (include any proof):
Why should your ban be removed?: because i like the whole setup and have alot of money because i like to unbox i think its super fun. no other server is like it.  i know it sounds dumb but that server is addicting. when you have nothing else to do.

Edited by Bob777

I’m not the one who banned you for evading, but I do have things to say to you that need to be addressed. First off, you prop blocked spawn which is clearly shown in this video https://streamable.com/ag4ofs

You then proceeded to ban evade on your brothers account, which you admit to in your last ban appeal.

When your appeal got denied, you continued arguing about it still saying that it was a false ban when in the video it shows you clearly blocking the spawn tunnel. You said you were new to Garry’s mod and that I didn’t take you to a sit room before banning you, which PBS is one of those bans where you don’t need a sit before banning the person.

A little side note, Johnny Deep gave you the chance to leave the game and you wouldn’t get perma banned for ban evading. After Johnny told you this, you then decided to stat and say something around the lines of “you sound really cocky” or something around those lines.

Thank you for your time reading this, have a great day 🙂