DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Dash's Ban Appeal

In-game name: Dash
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):    STEAM_0:0:214928164
Staff members in-game name: Stork (Aidan put the string in )
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): Not sure
Date & Time of incident: spring/summer 2020
Timezone:PST
Ban Reason: Cheating/Hacking
How long were you banned for?: Permanently
Proof of Ban:   https://imgur.com/a/exxXOtD
What happened? (include any proof): 
Why should your ban be removed?: 

In 2020, I was banned during the spring or summer for cheating. I don’t really remember that night all too well, as it took place over a year ago, but I do know that the ban was false.

I believe my ban was unjust simply because I was not cheating. Stork, the staff member who banned me, is an active player at the moment, and if he can provide the “proof” used against me, it will clear my accusations. The reason I never appealed the ban a year ago was also really simple: my break was ending and my life became serious. I was pursuing a computer engineering degree until recently, so some of you must know how time-consuming it is. 

With some unexpected free time on my hands, I decided that I wanted to play Garnet Gaming again but totally forgot about the ban I had. At the time, one of my real-life friends had invited me to a “friend group” which turned out to be notoriously toxic and problematic for the server. Due to what seemed like a targeted attack at the time against the friend group, I decided I really didn’t want to waste time appealing to something that probably would have been denied and moved on with life. Now, with the aforementioned free time, I once again want to play some Gmod with the community I started playing with and grew with.

It seems like this “friend group” has mostly left the server, and the drama that persisted then has died down for the most part. I wish I had more evidence from my side, but it was only a clip or screenshot that got me banned in the first place as far as I am aware. If @Stork is available, please ask for his side of the story and it should vindicate mine. 

See you soon, hopefully.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 4