In-game name: Mark Duglas

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:1:190188709

Staff members in-game name: Zachman

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:83214329

Date & Time of incident: October 10 2020

Timezone: EST

Ban Reason: Comm Banned

How long were you banned for?: Perma

Proof of Ban: hExIpwg8OfTFsI4LjFr1k6qauvZMCMyUKX14vE693tmD9uW-Gz5-psb5t6tz4TClu7QQwOffij-HBT4Rk8ZFAyWSlw31z1IB9uIgz3a-YDnpaBSnUu4oGYAAHsTxsnS7eTuGR695

What happened? (include any proof): I got banned for “Racism” for saying the n-word in TS. I served a 2 week ban given to me by Ozzy. Came back a few months after my ban and got perma banned as soon as I joined. 

Why should your ban be removed?: I had already served my ban and got banned perma after that. I had asked why I got banned and I was told “Racism”. I don't know why I need a second ban if I had already served my set ban time.  This ban was witnessed by numerous people along with 3 of the five people banned that day have since been unbanned. This event can be confirmed by the likes of  @Smity @James-R-Tanner. Since this same ban has been removed for the others from that day were banned that day, I see little to no reason why I should not be unbanned. This was a thing that happened over 2 years ago in which my ban was extended from 2 weeks to perma with no provocation.

Edited by Mark__
  • Cringe 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 2