P1SS_Puppy's Mod Application

P1ss_Puppy

In-game name: P1SS_Puppy

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:63091484

Warns: No Warns As Of 1/27/2021

Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time 8:00)

Playtime?: 112:13:31

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes; I do have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes; I am always streaming Garry's mod and able to record such footage.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] SMG KanekiLegendary

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I formerly have not had the ability to be staff on any sort of server. Although I have ran some servers on other games myself.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I should be chosen over other applicants because I uphold the highest standards of discipline to myself and others. I am outgoing, fair and act with upmost of integrity. I have only sought out equality through my day to day actions as I work in sales. I have a lot of experience with irate individuals and have near perfected the art of diffusing a heated situation. This has been proven in the countless sits that I have part taken in on my offensive behalf. I have always looked for ways to better the server by looking for errors, discrepancies or lack there of during my active hours. 

I am a prime asset to a team and stand out from all others. I know that I could benefit this server with my services that I have learned from the plethora of job fields that I have worked; And utilize such skills into endorsing the rules and regulations of this server. I have had a compassions for obtaining a role such as this for a few years and have seized this opportunity to promote the growth of this server and better its community. All efforts in my 100+ hours that I have dedicated to this server have really encouraged me to aid in the growth and development of garnet games.  I really look forward to potentially joining the team. I again appreciate the opportunity provided. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I have never been banned on any server. I have been in a sit on my end for accidental RDM on this server due to crossfire in a tunnel. It was resolved with just a verbal; as the player caught in the crossfire acknowledge that it was indeed an accident.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not made any former applications.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I play an average of 35 hours a week; I do have a job at Verizon and work a full time job but I am on literally every moment I can there after my job.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am at work most of my time. Outside of my job I play video games with my fiancé, go on hikes, love dinning out (I consider that a hobby) and frequent other outdoor activities with said fiancé. 

Did you read the staff rules?: P1ss_Puppy

Edited by P1ss_Puppy
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Toxic 1
  • Spicy 1
8 hours ago, P1ss_Puppy said:

Playtime?: 100 Hours 24 Minutes

do /playtime in game

8 hours ago, P1ss_Puppy said:

I am at work most of my time. Outside of my job I play video games with my fiancé

Sad

Paragraphs are pretty weak for someone of your age 

+1

Added to your paragraphs looks good 🙂

would recommend playing the server more and get to know more staff 

I haven't had any encounters with you yet 

But Good LUCK!!!!!

Edited by Nice_Crutch
  • Cringe 1
  • Agree 2
8 hours ago, Lox said:

Not enough referrals as other applicants and also paragraphs week asf 
L

+
RATIO

First of all the only thing that is weak is your grammar. How the hell do you not know how to spell "weak"? Also they don't need referrals to get accepted lol 

8 hours ago, Candy_ said:

+1 good referral

-1 barely any paragraphs 2nd one is 2 sentences long 

but yeah,

L

+

R A T I O

Along with you, I do not know how you can talk mr t.mod over here

@Lox https://www.grammarly.com you need it more than me. Buy premium too use code fetn at checkout thanks man

Both of you are idiotic an stupid for this don't let this type of a shit happen. 

Now onto the application

Your paragraphs are good now better than others that got accepted. You have some strong people backing you up so I guess you have my support as well. 

+1

I wish to read a bit more into this application. 

Edited by Fetn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

+1
I know my opinion might not mean as much as others here, but this man had the chops more than most of the other trial mods we had this month. With the right training he could be of help to me and tons of other staff. He is on during the night when I am so there will be more staff online to take sits. He seems genuinely interested in the role as moderator and I back him 100%. Cool Guy, a great friend, and a decent human being in general all round. I wouldn’t have backed him otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Friendly 1

You’ve been very toxic in game and to the point where you go “yeah just resolve you guys can’t do your job right anyways” I dont think that this is the mindset a staff member should have -1

Edited by PM-of-Israel
Minor spelling mistake
  • Informative 7