SteamID https://s.team/p/frjc-jvfn/FWPMTFDN
Staff members in-game name: - 
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): -
Date & Time of incident: -  some where about 2 days ago
Timezone: utc +1
Ban Reason: RDM LTAP
How long were you banned for?: 3 weeks
Proof of Ban: picture
What happened? (include any proof): - i was playing the game and i was minding my own business and after a while of boring game play i decided to go to bed so i went to sleep. i log on the day after and i see that i got a 3 week ban for rdm and ltap. i also was told that a 3 week ban for rdm + ltap is for mass rdm but in my ban it says rdm not massrdm
Why should your ban be removed?: _

because i thougt i was doing the right thing and was un aware of any rule breaking if that is what happened. i was playing as a cop and ther where a lot of people raiding en entering past the lobby kos sign so that may seem like a mass rdm. further i was also protecting the mayor and he told me to protect him meanwhile people came shooting al over the place in pd. about the ltap i was not aware that there where reports against me. so i couldnt do anything about that. i want to apologize for any inconvenience i have a good intention of playing and just wanna play for fun and have a good time so sorry if stuff got a diffrent interpretation.

Edited by Yeyebeast
added picture

hi yeyebeast sorry for how long it took for me to respond with the evidence but in my evidence, it shows you committing mass and then leaving. I had many reports on you, at the time damage logs were cleared and I cannot show damage. many people complained about you shooting at everyone in the street. when i was putting in the command to ban you I accidently said RDM instead of MassRDM. sorry for the confusion.

spacer.pngspacer.png