Ban Appeal - SMG KanekiLegendary

In-game name: SMG KanekiLegendary
SteamID: KanekiLegendary(STEAM_0:1:101597841)
Staff members in-game name: Aria Deviluke
Staff members SteamID: Fetn(STEAM_0:0:220893720)(https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident: 2022-01-29 - 08:42:17
Timezone: Central
Ban Reason: Mass Rdm
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks 
Proof of Ban: picture 
What happened? (include any proof): So since it was so dead on the server, me and Mysterio( another admin on the server) started  a consensual death match with each other using snipers. We continued this for a good bit trading shots and deaths back and forth before we were suddenly jailed with another player Pena who joined in and apparently was using an exploit that I hadn’t heard of called the cinderblock fence exploit. Anyway, we were dragged into cages and Fetn or Deviluke said that we were getting banned for 2 weeks for Mass RDM and then I was gone.
Why should your ban be removed?: I’m not here to have people give out pity points to me. Though being my first month as a vip mod I don’t know everything. Including the cinderblock fence exploit that Aria claimed I was capping about not knowing. I asked Dustin and finally realized what it was. There were no sits happening at the time. Nobody else got injured in the death match that didn’t actively hurt one of us by damaging us. Aka Pena who then joined in. The prop limit was 50 so the server was pretty dead when we were doing said death match that we didn’t think it would be a problem. On top of this I joined up as a moderator to help out during the times no other admin takes sits. I work 30-40 hours a week only to come home and take sits on the server. I love what I do there. I’ve taken over 300 sits this month and have made tons of friends here that can back me up. I’m not saying what I did was right nor am I apologizing for said matter, but the point still remains that we didn’t think we were going to get punished for having fun while waiting for more players. Below I’ll attach screenshots of what was said in the discord afterwards as I don’t have video of the incident, but hopefully I can be able to play the game again.

spacer.png

spacer.png

In the post above you can see the prop limit was 50 proving what I said about the low amounts of players online. Along with the fact no sits were being held at the time nor did anyone report us for heat we were doing.

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

i have clips of you just murdering people twice im pretty sure, i dont feel like looking for them rn cause I just got back from moving shit to another house 

Edited by Fetn
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Informative 1

Denied

As you yourself stated, you started a "consensual death match."

2 hours ago, KanekiLegendary said:

me and Mysterio( another admin on the server) started  a consensual death match with each other using snipers

As a staff member, you should know that consensual RDM is still RDM. Your ban will remain.

@stretchy @Shin_Tsukimi Please Lock & Move!

• Like 4
  • Cringe 2
  • Sad 4