DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Dynamo/Tsarsko's Resignation from GRU

Hi RU! I'm making this post to inform you all that I'm resigning from GRU. My reason for this, contrary to what some may assume has nothing to do with my demotion. My real reason for this is I've been growing kind of bored of GRU as I've been with it since it's creation and I haven't been in any other faction, so I wanted to start elsewhere with a clean slate so I'll get a completely fresh experience. My time in GRU has been amazing thanks to the following people, you guys are awesome.

@.lua Back and Haqqani and early GRU you've been my mentor, and you truly helped me transition for the minge I was to what I am today. You were a great leader too, the divisions of power mechanic was something I wish more factions used, and it was flattering how much trust you put in me. Thank you lua. (Still never forgiving you for forgetting about me to watch your garbage LoL videos, also despacito frog lover.  

@Frosty All the garbage we threw at each other on my end was a complete joke, hopefully it was on yours too, I'll miss you man, shame you got removed, good luck in whatever you do.

@Atom, @Nova, and @Anatoli You guys were hands down my favorite GRU enlisted I commanded. Atom and Nova hopefully you stay in GRU and become and officers. Anatoli, I'm not sure what happened to you, but whatever you're doing now I wish you the best of luck(Also sorry for misgendering you)

@Panini and @Savitr You two are truly Frosty and I's replacement. You two are model officers and I hope you do a better job than frosty and I. One of you is getting COL and when one of you does you'll do a great job.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               @isis My child you're destined for great things, good luck out there.

@Acid Drop This is going to sound weird, but thank you for demoting me. Under lua's command I've thought I was a model officer, and perhaps I was, but I changed for the worse since then and you were the one who pointed that out to me, and the first step to improvement is recognizing that you have a problem and you're the one who did that for me, so thank you. I plan to use my clean slate in SEALs to improve my maturity and leadership. I wish you the best of luck during the rest of your time as COL, You'll to great.

@[GG] Copywrite Infragment™ I really like your leading style, where ranks don't really matter and the faction being based on communication between officers and enlisted, and after being in the SEAL meeting you seem like a chill and down to earth guy, I look forward to a long and good career with you and the rest of SEALs.

I'm also using this post to request reserves, weather I earned them or not is up to you.

My time in GRU has been amazing thanks to all of you. If you're in GRU and you feel that I forgot you/tagged you incorrectly leave a comment please.

Edited by Greasy Dan
  • Like 1

You will be missed. Sorry for making you wait while I binge watched LoL videos. Best of luck to you in SEALs, and hope you look foward to seeing my in war ? Remember to hop on RU sometimes and come chat with me.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, .lua said:

You will be missed. Sorry for making you wait while I binge watched LoL videos. Best of luck to you in SEALs, and hope you look foward to seeing my in war ? Remember to hop on RU sometimes and come chat with me.

Thanks lua, I'll miss you too.

1 hour ago, Acid Drop said:

From your beginning to end in GRU you actually changed for the better and I mean that. I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Thanks Bendak, good to see that were ending off on a good note.

Edited by Greasy Dan
  • Winner 1

One of the few major demotions I've ever seen that I can confidently say was not deserved. You were the realest nigga out there, come play scp with me if you get bored of MRP.

Edited by toastie
Simple grammar change
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, toastie said:

One of the few major demotions I've ever seen that I can confidently say was not deserved. You were the realest nigga out there, come play scp with me if you get bored of MRP.

Thanks Toastie, i'm sticking with mrp though, the killhouse sims with 2GA officers and GRU/SSO remains one of my fondest memories in RU. Come back to MRP one day.

• Like 1