i need some help

yannmoko91

4 minutes ago, yannmoko91 said:

try to say something in french i am french i dont know all your fucking words sorry for not be good to edit i am guy who talk not ban and talk like a bitch on forum wtf its so much time for nothing,i was loving your server.that why i try my best to make a post that make sens but i dont give a fuck let me ban omg you cant talk before ban semeone ?.thats sound kids for me grow as man talk.....

Still some of them don’t make sense like 

30 minutes ago, yannmoko91 said:

no no no i dint kill you you are venom you was too speed wtf you talking man

like when you steal 4 printer and i alway respawn you was on the street with everybody tryng to steal that from you i am crips im gonna take the printer you was litterely in the street of the spawn comming back with the printer you was stealing to give it to your boys.

Gardez à l'esprit qu'il s'agit d'un serveur anglais. Je vais utiliser Google Translate pour essayer de faire comprendre cela. sur le venin, il existe un outil que vous pouvez utiliser pour vous balancer comme Spiderman, ce qui expliquerait pourquoi Candy pourrait apparaître qu'il volait. Veuillez maintenant remplir ce format

afin que nous puissions également continuer à vous aider à résoudre votre interdiction.

Candy n'est pas capable de voler ou d'être en mode divin sur la classe Venom, il n'y a accès que lorsqu'il est membre du personnel de service, ce qui est une classe. seuls les administrateurs ou supérieurs peuvent ne pas être hors service et personne ne peut être en mode divin. J'espère que cela t'aides.

English: Keep in mind this is an English server. I will use Google translate to try to help get this across. on venom there is a tool you can use to swing around like Spiderman, which would be why candy might of appeared that he was flying. Now please fill out this format

so we can carry on to help you solve your ban as well.

Candy is not able to fly or godmode on the venom class, he only has access to either when he is staff on duty which is a class. only admins or above can noclip off duty and nobody can godmode. hope this helps.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
5 minutes ago, yannmoko91 said:

why rosie wid warn me or talk to me thats your job.not just ban.

Omfg I didn’t ban nor take the sit it was rosies sit so Rosie has the evidence the evidence I want and need is my admin abuse 

1 minute ago, Candy_ said:

Omfg I didn’t ban nor take the sit it was rosies sit so Rosie has the evidence the evidence I want and need is my admin abuse 

First off, your behavior on ban appeals needs to improve. The man has already said he is French, so I am going to assume English is not his first language. Cut him some fucking slack man

English: It is not your job to provide evidence for the ban, however I cannot help you with your report on candy unless you provide actual evidence against him of flying. On the other hand, whoever banned you is required to show proof of why they banned you, NOT you. So go ahead and give more context for that for us, please, so we can solve this.

French: Ce n'est pas votre travail de fournir des preuves de l'interdiction, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec votre rapport sur les bonbons à moins que vous ne fournissiez des preuves réelles contre lui de vol.  D'un autre côté, celui qui vous a banni est tenu de prouver pourquoi il vous a banni, PAS vous.  Alors allez-y et donnez-nous plus de contexte pour cela, s'il vous plaît, afin que nous puissions résoudre ce problème.

I'm not sure how great Google translate is piecing this together but you should be able to fill the gaps. @Candy_ you don't need to respond again unless he provides proof of admin abuse. In the meantime though please go read some other ban appeals (I personally recommend TTT staff responding to ban appeals, they usually respond very formally.)

• Like 2
  • Spicy 1

Who are you reporting?Shin_Tsukimi

Your in-game name yannmoko91

Your SteamID i am new i dont find it

In-game name of reportee:yannmoko91

SteamID of reportee i dont have it

Date & Time of incident:12h in the afternoon

What happened? i try to stole the printer that he have steal i have get kill but he was in the spawn so yes i have come back because everebody was there and it was like 2 second of it so yes i admit that he have kill me i have see him fly with the printer i have call an admin to explain the situation i got tell by the girls that he can use hes power because venom hes venom...... after that i was with the admin i was waiting to talk the guy candy have talk to me but the girls dint say nothing just ban me like ok. sorry for all the details that i dont have i am a novice in computer and its hard to me explain in forum anyway lets me ban if you want but i have try my best thats was my last message.

i dont want him ban i just want my freedoom to play i dont search problem

• Friendly 1
5 minutes ago, yannmoko91 said:

Who are you reporting?Shin_Tsukimi

English: Your report is not against me, it is against Rosie and Candy if I'm correct. Can you provide a link to your steam profile? I can figure out your steam ID from that. I can then make sure from my end that the person who banned you responds when they get the chance. Thank you! I appreciate your patience man. I hope we can get this resolved.

French: Votre rapport n'est pas contre moi, c'est contre Rosie et Candy si j'ai raison. Pouvez-vous fournir un lien vers votre profil Steam? Je peux déterminer votre identifiant Steam à partir de cela. Je peux alors m'assurer de mon côté que la personne qui vous a banni répond lorsqu'elle en a l'occasion. Merci! J'apprécie votre patience mec. J'espère que nous pourrons résoudre ce problème.

Is this you?

Est-ce toi?

Screenshot_20220206-042722_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
7 minutes ago, yannmoko91 said:

sorry i have mistaken you for the girls and the guys... but my steam id:https://steamcommunity.com/id/rrrr/

This is not your ID, as that profile has no current bans on our server. I'm glad you were able to confirm though that my screenshot is you, as now we have got what we need to proceed (the screenshot has the ID we need.) I'm sorry for all this trouble friend, thank you so much for your patience.

Ce n'est pas votre identifiant, car ce profil n'a actuellement aucune interdiction sur notre serveur. Je suis heureux que vous ayez pu confirmer que ma capture d'écran est bien vous, car nous avons maintenant ce dont nous avons besoin pour continuer (la capture d'écran a l'ID dont nous avons besoin.) Je suis désolé pour tous ces problèmes mon ami, merci beaucoup pour votre patience.

Now we will wait for @Rosie to respond with her evidence for the ban, so we can finally bring this to a conclusion. This may take a bit though (she may be busy, asleep, etc.) so please be patient. Thank you!

Nous allons maintenant attendre que @Rosie réponde avec ses preuves de l'interdiction, afin que nous puissions enfin conclure. Cela peut prendre un peu de temps (elle peut être occupée, endormie, etc.), alors soyez patient. Merci!

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
3 minutes ago, yannmoko91 said:

but i am still ban i dont know what happen..sorry for make  your night like these,,,,,,

so if i am not ban why i am still ban bro that fuck me up right now ahhahah

Based on you confirming that was indeed your steam profile in my screenshot, you are currently banned. You will now have to wait for Rosie to post her evidence, and then we will determine if it was a false ban or not. Assuming it is a false ban, you will then be unbanned. You don't got to respond anymore now though, feel free to check in on this later to see if she has responded. I'm personally going to go rest now, have a good night man! I really appreciate your patience throughout all this, and I hope the translations are helping you as well.

Sur la base de votre confirmation qu'il s'agissait bien de votre profil Steam dans ma capture d'écran, vous êtes actuellement banni. Vous devrez maintenant attendre que Rosie publie sa preuve, puis nous déterminerons s'il s'agissait d'une fausse interdiction ou non. En supposant qu'il s'agisse d'un faux bannissement, vous serez alors débanni. Vous n'êtes plus obligé de répondre maintenant, n'hésitez pas à vérifier plus tard pour voir si elle a répondu. Je vais personnellement aller me reposer maintenant, bonne nuit mec ! J'apprécie vraiment votre patience tout au long de tout cela, et j'espère que les traductions vous aideront également.