Ban Appeal

vicsArchive

IGN Victor
Steam ID 76561198102010067
Staff Member Idk doesn't say 
Date and time Doesn't Say 
Time Zone Eastern
Ban Reason Advertising 
How Long  uh  a lot of minutes (50 Years apparently)
https://imgur.com/a/zbLd2Vp

Happened in October we are now in February I also think 50 years is a long time I wouldn't even be playing this in about 50 years... I think I have done my time hopefully you guys agree with me as well.  ive also seen people been banned for crashing the server and only got about a new 2 months banned I think ive done my time since its been around 5 months now 

Reason for unban: It was a long time ago this was around October and I would like to say sorry to the community and would love to join back again it was a stupid mistake I made hopefully you guys will welcome me again and see through my mistake if I do get unbanned I assure you I will never do something like this again. Once again sorry and hope to join back the community 

Edited by vicsArchive
add more info
  • Disagree 3
16 minutes ago, Salmon said:

Your "best server" died so you came crawling back to us. It's a huge shame appeals aren't meant for apologies and to prove why your punishment is incorrect.

I just want to play again I feel like 50 years is too extreme I think ive done my time I understand where you are coming from though