DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Hxoyn's Appeal Against Smity (MassRDM)

hxoyn

In-game name: 0372 Maj Hxoyn
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:423518273
Staff members in-game name: AFSOC SSgt Smitster
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): SirSmity_ (STEAM_0:0204070455)
Date & Time of incident: February 10th around 1:38 Am
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Mass RDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 Weeks
Proof of Ban: IMG_4279.jpg
What happened? (include any proof): So basically It was late at night (1:38am) I was hanging around with about 6-7 other people and it was about 40 minutes until war. obviously that late in the night nothing is really happening. No GM's to do any events or anything like that so we all decided its a great idea to play "dodge the machete". Everyone was okay with it and well aware what was going on. Smity had typed in chat and said "if u wanna kill people use the duel npc" but I had already thrown my machete into the air and it came down after the message was sent and Smity finally got fed up with seeing the kill logs pop up and banned me almost instantaneously.

20220209223857_1.jpg
Why should your ban be removed?: Just 7 guys having a great time with nothing else to do and a few bad decisions were made but I also was not the only person taking part in it. But please show mercy on me, Their was not any recruits in the RR, Their was not any events or anything going on, it was just harmless fun at 1:30 in the morning with other players that were also okay with it and also having a good time. I know I messed up and was not thinking much but all I'm asking is for this ban removal or at least a shorter ban. I know the rules and I should have followed them, next time I will take other means of fun instead of "dodge the machete" for example hosting a sim or even just not killing at all, or like Smity said, use the duel npc. Thank you for your time and consideration. My apologies

Edited by hxoyn
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 3
2 hours ago, leansamuel101 said:

-1 follow the rules if he tells you to stop rdming and u continue to do so it’s on you for continuing also from logs it seems you were killing people with a butterfly could be a bug tho 

I personally did not see Smity's previous attempts at warning for rdm in the chat and neither did anybody else. I know that is still no excuse but I feel as I should get a little bit of leniency just because it was so late. their were like 24 people on at the time, I would say 10-12 of those players were afk. It's not like I got on and their was 50-100 people on and I was just going around killing people to see how fast I could get banned. It was a controlled setting where nothing was going on and everyone was having fun and the MassRDM rules was not really in anybody's mind. We were just goofing around late at night hurting nobody except for our 6-8 in game characters. Also I didn't cause harm to the server such as making the players that were killed mad or make them think about quitting the server for even a second. 

Edited by hxoyn
  • Agree 1

Denied

You've massed which by the rules is a 2 Week ban in which you should already be aware of this type of ban and even with that consent RDM is still RDM.

You may mean no harm but you were already told once by Smity to stop and this ban is still valid and correct.

B68qasCqL0nAPdH3CRd6FAFojevSJ4JBiP87CQKWTBV5ecANin_egbJ_3MMDG1nT4st_R2ZEFi50KVmRD7hNnbVeOXftlFPHzUNxClOmC0BOJ8jYvKLlF1yRM8H82uen9yqAVyp7
@TheosLock and Move Please!

• Dumb/Shitpost 2