Santana Ban Appeal

santanax

In-game name: santana
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:223347917
Staff members in-game name: Stretchy
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): 
STEAM_0:1:123588907

Why should your ban be removed?:
I feel like I've been banned for a while and have learned my lesson i don't  do any type of illegal activity anymore/doxing and have really changed I don't know how I can prove to you this but the people in game that I still talk to know me and know I've changed a bit, I follow rules and RP semi decently. I feel like my ban was deserved and I'm still even doubting to myself if I be unbanned but I at least wanna try so that I can enjoy myself on the server. I've spent a bunch of money on the server and it has been the ONLY darkrp server I've only ever enjoyed. I apologize to anyone I've hurt and at least just want to try and be unbanned I haven't appealed before and have been thinking about it for some time and really went for it. I respect garnet himself and talked to him a few times on SWRP and we did a little bit of roast battles and stuff. I was chill with a few of the staff members on darkrp and me them on SWRP and I'm not sure if my ban was transfered over there or not but I'm not banned on there and have been enjoying myself and not really causing any trouble.

Date & Time of incident:
2021-10-02 - 00:43:16
Timezone:
CST

Ban Reason:
"Community Ban"

How long were you banned for?:
"Perm"

Proof of Ban:
unknown.png

What happened? (include any proof):
Basically this female name Ilovestairs was talking shit on me and I made a indrect "doxing" threat even though I was never going to do it and never said I was going to but that's basically the reason of the ban, I'm not sure if there were other reasons but that's what I remember

• Cringe 2
  • Toxic 1
  • Informative 1
  • Disagree 5