DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Parbrie101/Apollo Galvige Staff Application

Parbrie101

In-game name: Parbrie101/Apollo Galvige (I switch between the two.)
SteamID STEAM_0:0:98298407
Warns: Zero.
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: 92:41:46 (as of 2/16/22)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

I have no formal referrals. Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

A couple different discord servers, ranging from around 100-500 members.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think I would be a good pick because I am a diligent and hardworking individual. I have experience in managing at work as well as what was mentioned above. Being professional and dealing with people is one of my specialties. I consider myself quite committed to the server, despite my low playtime I will say that I have gotten these hours within the past week and a half. I am enthralled with gmod darkrp, Garnet was one of the first I played and I love it. And it makes me really want to help when I see so many trolls, or when admins/mods mention that they have so many sits to do.

I notice specifically In the early morning that a lot these trolls are present, and not enough mods to deal with them. I want to lessen the burden and help out as I am normally on in the morning or mid-late day. (Not usually late at night though, like 2am or so on). To talk less of my reasoning and more of my capability as a staff member. I learn fast, I'm very attentive and have good communicational skills. I know I do not have a lot to do with the forums. But I will do whatever I need In order to help. I can and WILL dedicate myself to this role should I be given the opportunity. I've been In the shoes of a new player, trying to figure out how to play the game and make money/xp. And the mods were there to help me, they were there to assist me with rdmers or trolls. I want to do that for other people and pay the kindness forward. I understand that I may be rejected. And if criticism is provided I will take it and reflect on it instead of as rude/hurtful. Thank you for reading my application.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
about 5-6 years ago I got slayed every now and then in TTT for rdm. I was 12. (not garnets servers)
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Quite a bit of my free time. About 3-8 hours a day depending on if I work that day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
I like playing video games with my friends. Streaming on twitch and creating content on youtube. I'm also fascinated with old/historic machinery and tech.
Did you read the staff rules?: Parbrie101/Apollo Galvige

Edited by Parbrie101
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1