[AayJayGee] - Moderator Application

AayJayGee

• 

In game name: AayJayGee
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:158603529

Timezone:  Est.
    Playtime?: [280:51:51] Weekends I'll play in the morning through to the afternoon until I have work. During the Week, I get out of school every other day 2 blocks early, so it'll be on around 11:30am-4: 00 pm.
    Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [
    YES/NO]
    Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[
    YES/NO]
    Referral(s): N/A
    Past experiences as staff: I used to be staff on the Best DarkRP Server ever, twice. The server is Called Garnet Gaming. I have been enjoying this server for the past three years. My friends stumbled across it due to a stream, and we have been supporting and playing this Server Since. Both previous times I was staff, I was Senior Moderator. I got demoted because I lost time to play, due to school, work, and friends.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? You should choose me over other players due to my sheer and genuine love for the Server, and brand Garnet Gaming. I have been playing on this server since my summer going into sophomore year. It started with watching someones stream, and seeing how fun DarkRP was. My friends and I joined the server and started making memories. I try my best to respect everyone I play with on the server, and if anyone has questions I tend to answer them. I am willing to put the majority of my Gaming time into being on the Server taking sits and helping others. Since I previously have been staff, I will need little to no training, but I  will need to be reminded of the commands. I hope to become staff and climb the ranks. I have a lot more time on my hands, and I am more mature from a few years ago, so you know I will be one of the best and hard working team members.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have only been warned for RDM Once, and it happened a few days ago. I killed a player, right after he spawned for a meme and he got mad.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have made a few, I applied about two and a half years ago, then about one and a half years ago, on my old account on the old forums.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am in high school so I have to go every day, but I have early release every other day so I get home a few hours early. On the weekends I work, but I tend to play all day until then.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I work, and I'm going to play lacrosse during the spring.
    Did you read the staff rules?: AayJayGee

Edited by AayJayGee