SteamID: STEAM_0:1:129727965

Warns: 0

Timezone: MST

Playtime: 203:31:03

TeamSpeak and a Microphone?: [YES]

record Garry's Mod videos: [YES]

Referrals: Nobody ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Past experiences as staff: None

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

First of all I am willing and able to be an active and dedicated Staff Member. I am a honest person, I often give people a second chance and try to view situations from both sides of the people who get involved. While still trying to resolve any situation best I can while being fair to others.

I try to be friends with everyone I encounter and try to have a good experience. I along with many others are looking to have a fun time on the server and I would feel valuable to help protect that from any problems that may arise. Overall I consider myself a pretty good role-player and a friendly individual. I have played the server for a very long time and I know a lot about the rules and know a lot about just plain common sense, and this in my opinion would help me be a more than good Staff Member. 

I think I am a helpful individual and right now I am very motivated to become Staff ❤️

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?

I have only ever been banned on this server before. This is the only server I have ever regularly played on and I've been playing it on and off for year now. Ive been banned when I was young and too lazy to read the rules down so I would do stupid things 🙂

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: February 19, 2019 - February 11, 2019

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2 - 6 hours a day on most days of the week

What hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Work, Snowmobiling, Traveling

Did you read the staff rules?: Chief5005 

-decent paragraphs

-read the staff rules

-ok playtime 

- I have never seen you in game 

I will remain neutral until other people comment.

good luck!

Not that many people seem to know who you are. I would recommend getting out there and rping with more players, set up a gunstore ETC. Sitting in a base with printers won't really get your name out there. If I get good interactions with you in the future I will +1 but this post will probably get denied

Edited by PM-of-Israel
Changing vote
16 hours ago, PM-of-Israel said:

-decent paragraphs

-read the staff rules

-ok playtime 

I will remain neutral until other people comment.

good luck!

neutral everything israel said is what i mean
also looking at your forums acc you haven't done/reacted to anything for over half a year homie

Edited by Candy_

I gotta go with neutral
Like Israel explained already                                
Decent paragraphs, and playtime                                                                   

Neutral
Decent paragraphs and playtime
Never seen you online before
Gonna wait to see more replies before I decide

Edit: Decided to change my vote to a  big ol -1 

You're pretty inactive on forums,
Most other people have never seen you on DarkRP

As Israel said, try and become more known on the server. This way, you'll get more +1s and referrals.

Edited by MoonDoge
On 2/27/2022 at 4:40 AM, Candy_ said:

neutral everything israel said is what i mean
also looking at your forums acc you haven't done/reacted to anything for over half a year homie

spacer.png

I mean @Candy_ ain't wrong. Neutral.

Edit:

Actually nvm I change my mind. Neutral's don't mean shit to me -1, because:

On 2/27/2022 at 8:15 AM, Rambo-Panda said:

- Never seen you on the server before

On 2/26/2022 at 11:26 PM, PM-of-Israel said:

On 2/27/2022 at 11:10 AM, MoonDoge said:

Never seen you online before

Edited by Romac622
  • Sad 1

Neutral

Responses show not many people have interacted with you, so I'm guessing you just came back to the server. If other people respond with any vouches or positive interactions with you, I'll gladly change it to +1. Good luck!

Denied

You may reapply whenever but I recommend getting yourself more known within the community first.

Please do not reuse your paragraphs.

Be sure to use the criticism given here to improve upon your next application.

Edited by stretchy