dizz - game master application (brand new so please check I edited it)

dizz

28 minutes ago, dizz said:

Are we looking at the same one? I rewrote the whole thing

The question "Why should we choose you over other applicants" also says in brackets "minimum 2 paragraphs". All you have is one small paragraph that honestly hurts to read if anybody knows the proper way to write a paragraph. I know you want GM but I would HIGHLY advise to take your time writing, and reading over what you have typed instead of going back and forth with people in the Feedback portion. 

+ 1

I believe that your will to be a help on the server, despite being denied countless times, truly shows your dedication to the server and the role. You have edited your application and from what I see, has not copied material from previous applications, and is done quite well. I like your event ideas as they are fresh, especially the "Devilish Trade Route" one I enjoyed. You still have maturity that needs improved and a more professional outlook on things, but you are still young and I think you will grow and learn from this. After all it is a "TRIAL" position (which I think often people forget about), it's to test the waters, if it doesn't work, it doesn't work. But know, if you are accepted, you will be required to step up your maturity and how you act, because you are not only a Staff Member, but a representation of the community as a whole. Keep these things in mind, and I hope to see continued improvement from you, and wish you the best and a chance like everyone else. Don't give up. 

Edited by Kenrotheangrycg

New one is better, but you can be a bit immature at times, also I don't think you would have enough time to contribute to Req, 1SL And GM at the same time. 

-1 for now

You are definitely dedicated. I just don't want you getting kicked out of req for low playtime

I Wish you the best of luck - Twix

P.S I like the event ideas really creative

Edited by Twix
1 hour ago, Twix said:

New one is better, but you can be a bit immature at times, also I don't think you would have enough time to contribute to Req, 1SL And GM at the same time. 

-1 for now

You are definitely dedicated. I just don't want you getting kicked out of req for low playtime

I Wish you the best of luck - Twix

P.S I like the event ideas really creative

Alot of the reason I am pushing for GM is because of Req since i can spawn in a tool gun for me

9 hours ago, dizz said:

Alot of the reason I am pushing for GM is because of Req since i can spawn in a tool gun for me

That wouldn't Work After you switch Jobs all models and weapons you dropped (unless Picked up) Disappears, so someone else would have to spawn it for you. GM is a Event Job, meaning you cant be Req and Spawn a Tool gun. its one or the other

49 minutes ago, Twix said:

That wouldn't Work After you switch Jobs all models and weapons you dropped (unless Picked up) Disappears, so someone else would have to spawn it for you. GM is a Event Job, meaning you cant be Req and Spawn a Tool gun. its one or the other

I would still be trusted enough to be able to use a tool gun it’ll make me of use within req

• Disagree 1
4 hours ago, HonestDog said:

You don't just be GM to do Req stuff you gotta do events too 

yeah I know it's just that I would be useful in Req. I wasn't saying I was only going to be req

spacer.png

Denied

Unfortunately, I have been receiving a few complaints about your attitude in game and especially your attitude as an Event Character. I feel that after each application you fix your attitude for a short amount of time and revert back to how acted before. Before you apply again, I would like you to go at minimum of a month acting a mature manner. 

Feel free to apply in a minimum of 1 month after you meet the tasks.

@Ziggy

• Spicy 1