Experiences with Xbox Series X controller?

Guest proggy

Guest proggy

I play fighting games a bit and I've just gone through my fourth xbox one controller in like 4 years.
This is my 2nd controller potentially lost to stick drift, might try to take it apart and check for dust but if it needs a new stick-box I am not soldering that shit.
2da369d4d6f78206550912f9815db157.png

The other two controllers were lost to broken usb ports. (playing wirelessly in IRL tourneys is not an option)
I really like using these when they are working perfectly, but ofc they break which sucks ass.

Has anyone had issues with Xbox Series X controllers? Are they an improvement in any ways? 
I guess a usb-c port is much better than a micro-usb port.

Thinkin about coppin one of these for around $60, but knowing my luck the second I do, they'll come out with a better lookin controller for the same price a week later lol. It do look clean wit the garnet colors tho
Microsoft-Xbox-Series-X-Controller-Pulse-Red?$pdp2x$
If these are really nice controllers I might be open to buying a fancier custom painted controller or somethin like my current one.

I have a Xbox series x and the controllers are nice (for me). They have a little bit of grip on them and quality is good, ( I have the default one that comes with the Xbox) and I like it I have had mine for abt a few months and I have no real issues (I don’t play as much). But there is a wired controller called POWERA Fusion Xbox controllers they are like there wireless brother the elite controller, but that’s wireless and 200$ the POWERA is a nice controller imo I have used it for pc games and I like it, + near same features of the elite but at over half the price of the elite.

Guest proggy
5 hours ago, hex_ said:

Get a bluetooth dongle. 8 bucks

I have one but I have to play wired in tournaments.
Most setups wont have the device driver installed, and most the setups aren't connected to internet to grab the driver automatically or manually.

Archived